“Great Staff and Food”

Bayou Bistro
Ranked #148 of 568 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Quality food and staff. Awesome. I really liked the selections on the menu and the staff was very friendly and quick.

There are newer reviews for Bayou Bistro

Reviewed 8 July 2012

Everything here is excellent. Some of the best Cajun food

Reviewed 19 June 2012

It was buffet or sit down style the choice was plesent; the fresh flowers and decor where very nice!

Reviewed 29 March 2012

This restaurant is located @ the Crowne Plaza hotel. I dined on a Thursday evening, after 9pm, & was the only diner- there were a few at the bar. I can't believe the place was empty! Food was excellent! Prices were reasonable. I got the crawfish half & half. The étouffée was awesome, & fried was hand battered in cornmeal, not flour! Also ordered some fried green tomatoes. Not as good as momma used to make them, but very close! Great meal all-around!

1  Thank Cryoking
Reviewed 27 March 2012

The food was *so* good. I got the shrimp and tasso pasta, my friend had the gumbo, and we split the catfish bites. We sent our plates back clean... it was all VERY good.

Shaniel was our bartender and she made for excellent converstaion and sensational drinks. I asked her to make me something "grey goose and awesome" and she didn't disappoint.

1  Thank Sarah A