“Best pizza and salad in Louisiana”
Review of Pizza Village

Pizza Village
Ranked #90 of 580 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The salad is great. Get the meat eaters pizza with cheese on top. Keeps the ingredients from falling off. Everything on the menu is excellent and the service is excellent. This is the best thin crust pizza in the state.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is the best place for Pizza in Louisiana. If you like a thin crisp crust (almost like a cracker) with plenty of meat. Their garlic cheese bread just melts in your mouth. The salad is out the box! We have eaten there since it opened in 1972. We live out of town now and when we are anywhere in the area we go there to eat. One of our favorites. You may have to wait but it's worth it.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

The pizza is good here, but you better be prepared to wait for it. After previous experiences with ridiculously long wait times here, I decided to time them to know for myself that I was not imagining things. I was told it would be 25 minutes for a small pizza. It finally got to our table 50 MINUTES later!! That's 50 MINUTES for a SMALL PIZZA!! Ridiculous!! Oh, and the other two people with me had to wait an ADDITIIONAL five minutes for their small pizza. Like I said, the pizza here is good, but definitely NOT WORTH a nearly HOUR LONG WAIT!! If this were a new business making people wait an hour for their food, they would be shut down in no time. However, the managers here don't really seem to care, relying instead on their name and hoping no one will notice.

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best pizza in Lafayette! Nice crisp thin crust and great flavor. They are known for their PIZZA and that's what they do best! Enjoyed their pizza for 20 + year!

Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love this restraunt!
it's a favorite of mine. I always get their amazing salad with a half order if spaghetti! always returning!