“Burgers good. grilled cheese WOW”

Twins Burgers & Sweets
Ranked #92 of 568 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My family like Twins burgers. It is a family friendly place. I always have the dilemma of ordering a grilled cheese or burger. The grilled cheese is made on their own bread and it is truly buttery, cheesy, delicious. The sweets are a hit or miss most times but we have never been disappointed with the Oreo cake balls, fig pies, and oatmeal cookie sandwich.

There are newer reviews for Twins Burgers & Sweets

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Not worth my time. Burger Smith and even walk ons have way better burgers than this. This place and ground Patti are super lame in comparison to other places in this city.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Had a great tasting twins burger. Comes with some Cajun spices! Fries were nothing too special, but was greatly disappointed with my cupcake. Local favorite and UL supporter! Will return for a good burger but save my money on the extras.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We happened upon this establishment when the downtown area was so busy! Glad we did. The burgers are terrific!! Very juicy and made to order!! The also have nice cakes and cookies and brownies and cupcakes!! A little on the pricey side for me on the sweets but I bought my child something anyway!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Came back to the Cajun country and tried 3 restaurants. This one is casual and has one of the best burgers in town, they usually serve 2 patties and you have to pay extra for fries and a drink.
Consider skipping the bread and the fries if you plan on trying one of their pastries.
The beef is of high quality and quite juicy. Another choice is Five Guys burgers and fries which is a bigger restaurant and very good also. Peanuts are free. I would vote for twins burgers for the distinctive taste.