“Great service, not so great food”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse - CLOSED

Logan's Roadhouse
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Louisiana
“Great service, not so great food”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

The quality of food at this restaurant is declining. I ordered the ribeye and grilled shrimp. Both were dry and very salty. Hubby ordered the porterhouse and it was also dry. We ordered desserts and one of them was mushy and gritty like it had not been refrigerated. But, we had a great server. He is friendly and embarrassed at the quality of food. Not his fault but he seemed to take pride in his work.

LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Hi Ms-drayah - we're very sorry to hear about this. Sounds like a few things may have gone wrong that we may be able to correct. Could you please reach out to us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com? Thank you.

Lafayette, LA
“This location is slipping below average.”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We go to Logan's all over the country when the need for a "safe meal" arises. We visited the Logan's in Lafayette because the people we were going out with requested it. Five people in the party and I must say the service was exceptional, but the food was not great. The chicken wings were especially over cooked, and when we questioned this we were told that this was how they normally came out. He offered to get us more, but said that they would probably be the same. I love a server who is honest. Everything else was just "okay".

We love the Logan's in Biloxi, and especially love the Logan's in Nashville near Opryland.It's not a Logan's issue, it's just this location that is not as good as the other locations. I rated this same location in 2009 and my comments finished with "...keep on driving." Tonight I think that advice still holds true.

• Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas
“Food good - service rushed”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Went here on a Friday night with a friend. Some guys were working on their car in the parking lot and a waiter was helping them. When we parked and was entering the restaurant, the waiter jumped in front of us and bolted in front of us into the door. And he didn't hold the door for us. When we sat down, that same waiter was our server. I think he might have been getting off early, since he rushed us somewhat with our meals. As far the meals, they were very good. Just wanted a little time to visit.

• Visited June 2013
“Great service”
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

This was my first time at Logan's.I must say I had a good experience.I really enjoyed their bread and frozen/ slushy type mango juice,as well as the bread.Our server,Megan was absolutely wonderful.She regularly filled our drinks,and checked on us.

• Visited April 2013
Alexandria, Louisiana
“Typical Logan's”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Nothing special. The meal was so-so. The wait staff was not good at all. Slow and never refilled my drink. Sorry Logan's; hate giving bad reviews, but have to be honest.

Visited April 2013