“Gorgeous Fairfield on scenic Vermillion Rier”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette South
Ranked #14 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 20 November 2011

After a very warm and welcoming reception from Ms. Eisenmann at the Front Desk, we were treated to a gorgeous room with a view from our Suite on the Vermillion River. I definitely recommend a room on the river side, and the suite (Room #303) was huge, extremely clean, and perfectly comfortable with a spacious bedroom, bathroom, and separate living room area with kitchen section, and windows overlooking the river. We slept really well and are glad we chose this Fairfield instead of the one on the highway (for which we had a coupon). This hotel is in a more scenic area closer to downtown and with a more handsome and modern property.

Room Tip: We were very satisfied with the large suite, Room #303 overlooking Vermillion River--get a riverside...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank McFliege

Reviewed 31 October 2011

We were in a suite and it was clean and roomy. Breakfast was standard and free.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2011

My mother and I stayed here for one night on our way down to new orleans. The hotel was VERY clean! We stayed in a 2 queen size bedroom, and the beds were absolutly comfy! Tons of pillows, from firm to soft. The mattress were very comfortable. The hotel was quiet and in an ok area for being layfayette.We came in late and the recepionist was very pleasant,and informative. Loved our stay!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank PeanutBritter
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I stayed here for 2 weeks in August-I think it is the best hotel for the area. The hotel check in staff-Laurie was excellent and friendly, Connie, the breakfast attendant was exceptionally nice and made sure the breakfast items were stocked and the area was clean. Housekeeping did a fantastic job. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay in this area. This is the only hotel in the area that will give you a river view-

Room Tip: request a river view
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Dolores C
Reviewed 10 August 2011

We were very satisfied. Very good staff and the price was good too. You can walk to several eating places. Outback is in the parking lot. We were only staying for one night but decided to extend to two. Right on a water way with a beautiful view.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I traveled to Lafayette infrequently. I chose this hotel because of the rating. When I arrived I found out that I stayed in this hotel two years ago. At that time, I chose Fairfield Inn because of the rating too. I just don't understand how anyone can rate this hotel 5 stars. It is an very average hotel. If you travel the Marriot chain the Fairfield Inns look the same. I did not feel anything special in this hotel.
Don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with the hotel, just nothing special.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank geffect95
Reviewed 24 July 2011

Stayed here on a family road trip , while heading back home. The staff was friendly, had a nice breakfast in the morning. there was a lady attending to the breakfast area , who was very friendly. I would stay here again !

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Lafayette hotels
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 50 in Lafayette
Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA
Hampton Inn & Suites Lafayette
SpringHill Suites Lafayette South at River Ranch
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette I-10

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette South

Address: 1606 W Pinhook Rd, Lafayette, LA 70508-3722
Region: United States > Louisiana > Lafayette Parish > Lafayette
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#11 Family Hotel in Lafayette
Price Range: £66 - £125 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette South Hotel Lafayette