“Great Sunday Brunch”
Review of Blue Dog Cafe

Blue Dog Cafe
Ranked #3 of 565 Restaurants in Lafayette
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Great Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We had Blue Dog Cafe's brunch this past Sunday and could not have been more satisfied. There are so many choices and between us we tried almost every dish. Everything was cooked to perfection. Standouts for me included corn & crab bisque, dirty rice, smoked salmon, and chocolate cake. We arrived about 5 minutes before opening and got in line just in time. By the time we finished our first plates, there was a wait. Service was excellent. We will be back next time we are in town.

Maple Falls, Washington
“A quick taste deserves a second”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We were on the Cajun Food Tour and our first stop was at Blue Dog Café. Though we were there for a quick taste, we enjoyed the restaurant's noted corn and crab bisque. Delicious. We will be heading back to Blue Dog Café for more.

Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Good Lunch”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This was my third time to Blue Dog, but my first for lunch. The lunch menu looked good, but I wanted Ettouffee, so I ordered off the regular menu, and I wasn't disappointed. It was as good as I remembered. The garlic bread with honey butter is excellent, such an interesting blend of flavors. We got there very early, just after 11:00, and by the time we left, they were getting crowded, so I'd say go early.

Miami, Florida
“sunday brunch”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I have always liked the Blue Dog for dinner, however Sunday brunch was just an average experience. There are many options, but none are outstanding. The feel is mass produced but the service is good. There is nothing special at brunch that gives the Blue Dog an edge. I'll go back, as always, for their regular dinner menu.

Visited October 2013
Texas
“Good food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Enjoyed our dinner at the Blue Dog Café. Our food was very good. There was a live band playing and we enjoyed the atmosphere. There were folks who were dressed very casually and some who were dressed up. Staff were all friendly. We'll be back next time we're in Lafayette!