Candlewood Suites Lafayette River Ranch
US$124
US$111
US$111
Travelocity
Pear Tree Inn Lafayette(Lafayette)
US$90
All reviewsriver ranchfull kitchenbusiness centerhome away from homeclean roomscajun domefront desk staffstaff was friendlyrefrigeratorstovecleanlinesslouisianasink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2010

We stayed here over the weekend for shopping in Lafayette, and got 2 rooms for us and my mother. Once again I loved everything about it I've stayed here twice before and I am never disappointed , friendly staff, clean rooms, and I'm very picky on clean trust me they are.... Great stay

Reviewed 26 January 2010

All I can say is "The Best"...from the suite to the staff it was soo nice and comfortable. The general manager and his staff may us feel so comfortable and we could tell tell really appreciated us being at their hotel. The suites are very nice and spacious. We will be back over and over....Keep up the great work.....awesome candlewood suites hotel, best in Lafayette!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2009

I had such a wonderful experience at Candlewood Suites! I stayed there for 6 months for business, and the staff was absolutely incredible. It really felt like home. Thank you for a nice place to call home.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2009

I was not sure what type of hotel this was when i made the reservation, but from the time I entered the hotel until we all left it was super. The suites were very clean and neat, plus the entire staff was so nice. They were always talking to us and smiling. I have been to many hotels in the Lafayette, Louisiana area, but this hotel tops them all. Congrats to the manager, staff, and owners because what a super place. Loved it!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2009

This is my second time in Lafayette, La this year. I had stayed at a prior hotel during my first visit was an very disappointed. It was not made to cater to the business professional ... especially a female traveling alone.

Candlewood Suites is definitely what I was looking for in a hotel. Made for the business professional. Safe for females traveling alone. GREAT customer service from all of the staff and management. They have complimentary laundry rooms, coffee in the lobby, a work out facilty and a business center. Oh yes, and let's not forget the fresh baked cookies!!!!! The guest rooms are nice equipped with an full kitchen, set of dishes and cookware, microwave, full size refrigerator with ice maker and a dishwasher. The work desk is large and ... there is just so much I can say (good) about this place.

I will definitely stay here again when I'm in town and will encourge other collegues to do the same. It's a non-smoking hotel too!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business