“Yum”

Starbucks
Ranked #7 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Lafayette
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend this Starbucks. The coffee & espresso drinks are delicious. I recommend the new Boulangerie blueberry muffin, or the Egg white & turkey sausage English muffin.
If the line is long at the drive-thru, it is just because it is worth the wait!

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Best coffee in town. I had coffee everywhere in Lafayette but Starbucks always has what I needed. The kids liked it too. If anything I wish their were more locations so I didn't use gas up to get my coffee!

Reviewed 12 December 2012 via mobile

My favorite Starbucks in town. Conveniently located, close to nearby shopping. Drive thru is quick and convenient with minimal wait even with several cars ahead of you. Baristas are always pleasant and welcoming. Also nice stop if you opt to go inside for a restful break. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

We loved the coffee but found their pastries kind of dry. For some people they may like it that way, but for me it was too dry.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Got our drinks very quickly. Lemon pound cake is excellent, very moist. I realize this probably isn't baked locally, but it is excellent.