“Some of the best pastries in Lafayette”
Review of Poupart Bakery

Poupart Bakery
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Lafayette
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Love this place!!! The kids love to get the cookies! The thumbprint cookies are the best in town. Then to the pastries..The lemon tarts are perfect, the eclairs are to die for, and anything that has chocolate won't be disappointing!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This bakery has made the best chocolate cake I ever had. Although it is a little bit on an expensive side, you will never be disappointed as far the the presentation and flavor is concerned

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I LOVE the apple strudel, eclairs, petit fours and creme puffs at Pouparts. Whenever I want to treat my family, I call in my order the day before because they always sell out before I get there (coming from 25 miles away). They also have fresh bread, cookies, cakes and sandwiches. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We loved this place.
So much so we went there twice on our vacation!
The service and atmosphere were outstanding as well.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

It was my birthday so I wanted cake and I had found this place on Tripadvisor. The range of cakes available is outstanding and they all the ones we bought tasted really good. A very good bakery but not great for the waistline.