“king cake!!!”
Review of Keller's Bakery

Keller's Bakery
Ranked #8 of 12 Bakeries in Lafayette
Reviewed 10 July 2014

all of the desserts here are good. but king cake is the the specialty:amaretto almond flavor or the standard bavarian cream.

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Closed on Monday so not able to load up before I flew out, but bars have a nice combo of fruit, dough, and icing.

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

One of the best sweets in town. Love the staff. Always fresh and awesome. I recommend Keller's bakery.

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Been shopping Kellers since before 1974... the day my mom delivered my brother my dad took me to get my raspberry filled as a treat August 25...I am 46 now!!! Still my love!!!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Ask for wedding cake flavor when ordering a birthday cake, and ohhhhhh myyyyy! It is like heaven! Nothing like Keller's!!

1  Thank amyjemesouviens