“So yummy! ”

Shinto Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #113 of 586 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Went to Shintos after hearing great reviews and I must say I was not disappointed in the least bit! Had crab and avocado salad. Which was great and big enough for two. Tried the LSU roll and the snowman roll. Excellent choices. Have you lots of food. Service was great... Prices a little steep but all in all a great place to eat.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

We had a date night here last week and had hibachi. The rice and vegs were incredible as always. The filet I ordered, didn't look like a filet at all but resembled a trimmed up ribeye. But the steak was very good, tender and very well seasoned. The problem was the lobster the hubby and I both ordered. It was so over cooked, we fed it to the cat. I love the cat, but not enough to pay $50 for her to have a lobster dinner.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

This is my favorite place to eat sushi and hibachi. The food is amazing!! LSU roll is my favorite roll. The hibachi is the best in town for the price and amount of food you get. I have recommended this restaurant to many people and they all love it as well and continue to go back.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

This is our family special occasion go-to place. My two little ones love the hibachi chefs and their act, and my 15 year old can get some great sushi. The wait is never too long for a hibachi table, 20 minutes last time, and it's worth it anyway. Their sushi chefs are artists and can make even a simple California Roll look like a five-star meal. The hibachi chefs are hilarious, and really know their stuff. They even sang Happy Birthday to my son in Japanese !!!!!!

2  Thank cajunflo
Reviewed 29 June 2013

This is my absolute favorite place to eat out. The staff and chefs have always been very friendly and accommodating. I prefer going for lunch and having the grill due to time constrains but the food is always fantastic.