“Impressed!”

Residence Inn Lafayette Airport
Ranked #16 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 19 November 2011

This hotel has nice large rooms with all the needed amenities.

We stayed in Lafayette after involvment in a motorcycle accident in this fair city. Blake, who checked us in (without a reservation) was just wonderful! He went way beyond his responsibilities, to ensure our comfort as much as was possible with our injuries. When we had to stay an extra day, the manager (I am so very sorry that I've forgotten her name) was so gracious in again, meeting our needs.

Should we say that the staff worked hard to meet our needs - no! The quality of service came naturally, showing a warm hospitality we hope to experience again - without the accident factor next time!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oppal

Reviewed 18 September 2011

I’m a regular at residence inn’s and this one is pretty good except for the total lack of sound insulation – even saying that I think all the other hotels are just as bad. When is residence inn or some other chain going to build a hotel with decent sound insulation – I could clearly hear conversations in the room next to me, also people walking around, the television, the flushing toilet and generally people banging around alt all hours – I can’t believe people don’t complain about this more. The other annoyance is there is a trainline nearby and the train blows its horn constantly, even when passing the hotel at 2.00am – why this is considered necessary is probably “safety” – ridiculous – I live next to a train line in chile with regular trains and they do not feel it necessary to blow their horns like these USA train driving clowns – enough said.
The free Internet was deadly slow however you can pay $6/night for a faster connection with ibahn. Air-conditioning was very noisy. There were no teaspoons, only one saucepan, and all sorts of items missing – obviously people steal them and they don’t get replaced. Sometimes in the morning I struggled to get a hot shower, just lukewarm water.

Now I have finished with the bad points I will talk about the good
- Room was nice and clean with good quality furniture and carpets
- Laundry was good – one dollar for a wash and one dollar for a dry
- Staff were friendly
I’d stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank munizaga
Reviewed 10 August 2011

I travel to Lafayette several times a year. I have stayed in all the top rated hotels. While I agree that the Fairfield Inn and Suites belongs at the top of the list, this hotel should be next in line. I frequently end up here because of availability.

The rooms are large and comfortable. The staff is helpful and the location is quiet, if not elegant.

I noted one complaint about being located next to the elevator. I am sure that if that person had asked, the staff would have gladly moved them to another room.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Btopbob
Reviewed 13 April 2011

I always trust tripadvisor, but it lead me astray on this trip. This hotel is rated similarly to several others that are not nearly as nice. This hotel is by far the best of the 4 hotels I tried in Lafayette. Even better than the Hilton which charges more than twice the rate. I had excellent service and great accommodations. Quiet, clean, good fitness center, nice happy hour and cookies, comfortable and up-to-date in amenities. Yay!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank errthgrrl
Reviewed 7 April 2011

Although a drive off the interstate is a solid 4 star property with large rooms with all the essentials for an extended stay or comfort for one night.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank fillmap
Reviewed 18 March 2011

We bought this hotel though a priceline bid and were very happy with the selection they made. In coming into Lafayette my GPS was taking us through some heavy Mardi Gras traffic. In calling the hotel desk they gave us longer but quicker directions to the hotel. They were very helpful. Upon checking in we asked how to get to Prejeans restruant as we had ate there before and really looked forward to going there again. They gave us easy to follow directions. The room itself was huge. It had a lot of amenaties that we could not take advantage of as we were only there on a overnight stop to New Orleans. As it was at the peak of Mardi Gras time, there were partiers at the hotel, but nothing disturbed us. We hope to stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ZAZULibertyUtah
Reviewed 30 April 2010

Spotless well appointed room. The hotel had everything I needed. Very nice pool, laundry and breakfast. Computer in lobby has a printer. There is a sport court and nice workout room. Bed was very comfortable. Convent location. found very nice restaurants nearby. The staff was great. Pleasant greetings and very helpful with directions and information. I highly recommend a swamp tour, Blue Dog Cafe and Crawfish Time.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank tupperdiva
Travellers also viewed these Lafayette hotels
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette South
SpringHill Suites Lafayette South at River Ranch
Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome
Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lafayette

Been to Residence Inn Lafayette Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Lafayette Airport

Address: 128 James Comeaux Rd, Lafayette, LA 70508-3256 (Formerly Residence Inn Marriott Lafayette)
Region: United States > Louisiana > Lafayette Parish > Lafayette
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
#7 Business Hotel in Lafayette
Price Range: £83 - £123 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Lafayette Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Lafayette Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Marriott Lafayette Hotel Lafayette