“Recommended”

Residence Inn Lafayette Airport
Ranked #16 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Got stuck in Lafayette due to a storm. Called Residence Inn on spur of the moment from the road requesting a pet friendly suite. Front desk person was very cooperative and accommodating & we were able to check in immediately. Room was clean and large, grounds were well maintained and staff friendly. Breakfast was superior to the standard cold cereal and waffle fare. We found the hotel to be near restaurants and close to town. I travel often and was delighted with all aspects of this hotel.

Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Staff was wonderful. We stayed in a 2 bedroom , 2 bath suite. There were 5 of us and we had no problem, it is spacious. Hot breakfast was great. It included eggs, sausage, biscuit and gravy, pancakes, waffles, bagels, cereal, muffins, fresh fruit and yogurt. Shopping center close by. Spacious parking, swimming pool, basketball court and work out room make this hotel perfect for the whole family.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Have stayed here 2 times. Love the space however the furniture does need some updating. Rooms were clean and but seemed to be missing tolettries each time they cleaned room. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Was a little noisy.

Room Tip: if you need the 2 bedroom suite the lower floors are much easier.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This hotel has a very competive rate. The rooms are beautiful and spacious and clean. The decor is wonderful, the staff is very friendly and very helpful. They serve a full hot breakfast every morning and have a nice social hour in the evening with free beer and wine and hors d'oeuvres. I really enjoyed my stay and will definately return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I had a sunny 2BDRM. Very cheery and bright. The mobility accessible room does not have a desk and the unit has 2 Queens- not 1 King + 1 Queen as shown on the website. Manager and staff were extremely helpful and friendly.

The manager is trying very hard. The annoyances I experienced were:
- Can hear foot steps over head. 5:30 am I was awakened by thumps. Then again the next morning. When I walked in my room, I could tell that person under me was probably wishing I would stop and could hear me just as loudly. I think it is just how the floor is made. It reverberates with the footsteps and sounds like a Big Foot walking around. If sleeping in is important to you, fight for a top floor room.
-Breakfast not stocked with real silverware (only spoons were ever out) although real plates are out. The plastic ware is VERY flimsy and annoying.
- Trash was overflowing at breakfast and no where to return dirty plate.
- Trash was under my bed.

I would stay there again. I enjoyed how close it was to everything in Lafayette and it was on a quiet street. It was a relaxing stay. Will just try to get a top floor to avoid overhead noise.

Room Tip: Get a top floor room if you want to sleep in- otherwise the noise overhead from footsteps will wake...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We've stayed her a couple of times recently and I personally was very impressed with the professionalism of the front desk staff. We had several questions about the area and received genuine, courteous responses that helped us enjoy the area. Breakfast and their staff was good also. Location is proximate to both ULL and the Airport. We will definitely stay here again. It was a little difficult to find our first stay coming from the Airport as it's a little off the main intersection of Kaliste Saloom and Pinhook.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2013

The room we had, (room 300) was on the third floor and was near the stairs rather than the elevator. It was quieter than some guests have reported, was spacious and comfortable. The bedroom and bathroom area was set out nicely, with the bedroom separated by a door from the bathroom, and the bathroom divided into a toilet shower area and a sink area separated by a door. That whole section could be closed off from the living room/kitchen area, which was nice when we had a visitor and one of our party was not quite finished getting ready. The staff was very polite, and check in and out was fast. The kitchen area was well appointed with granite countertops, stainless steel refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and a few pots. Breakfast was good, with sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy, potato logs, waffles, cereal, fruit, and probably a few things I've forgotten. The breakfast area is attractive and the hotel staff kept it quite clean. The only con was that the chair in the living room area in our suite showed a surprising degree of wear, though it was still comfortable. While not set in an exactly scenic area, the hotel is centrally located and was close to the family member we had come to visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Lafayette hotels
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette South
SpringHill Suites Lafayette South at River Ranch
Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome
Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lafayette

Been to Residence Inn Lafayette Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Lafayette Airport

Address: 128 James Comeaux Rd, Lafayette, LA 70508-3256 (Formerly Residence Inn Marriott Lafayette)
Region: United States > Louisiana > Lafayette Parish > Lafayette
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
#7 Business Hotel in Lafayette
Price Range: £83 - £123 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Lafayette Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Lafayette Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Marriott Lafayette Hotel Lafayette