“My Daughter's ULL Graduation 2014”

Best Western Lafayette Inn
Ranked #15 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Donald was AWESOME!!! We had a reservation at another hotel, but once we checked the rooms we knew that it wasn't the place for our family to stay. We knew we would get our money back immediately, but decided to move. My daughter had previously stayed at this hotel before and she called and checked for availability. Donald was on duty and said for us to come right over. When we got there he was very freiendly, professional and took care of my family and put us in a Great Room!!! We had our 18-month old grandson with us and it was nice to have him in a clean environment. I would definitely recommend and stay here again!!! THANKS AGAIN DONALD!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed 6 May 2014

My husband and I came over from Mississippi for the Crawfish Festival at Breaux Bridge and made our reservation well in advance of the event and thoroughly. enjoyed our stay. The employees were friendly and most helpful. Donald was most accommodating by answering all our questions which was most helpful as this was our first time to visit the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda G
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the BW in Lafayette, LA. the room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was nourishing, too! BUT..... Best of all, when I accidentally left my backpack in the breakfast area, a wonderful man took it to the desk, and Plehul Patel kept it safe and sound for me. When I rushed back down, in a complete panic and charged over to the desk, he grinned at me and said, "Here it is!" WHEW!!! Thanks so much, Mr. Patel! We would stay here again in a minute.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stayed here on our way home to San Antonio. Donald checked us in quickly. He told us about a local restaurant nearby which we loved. The room was great, had fridge and 6 pillows! Slept well, had a free hot breakfast, then hit the road.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2014

One night stay between New Orleans and Houston. Hotel was easy to get to from I-10. Room was okay. Great rate. Plenty of free parking. Staff was friendly and helpful. Fitness center needs desperate improvements. We skipped breakfast as the food did not look appetizing.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 1Nikki_Black
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I stayed overnight on a road trip. The hotel was easy to find and close to I-10. The front desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean. The pillow top bed was very comfortable. The area was really the only downfall as it was limited on restaurants. All fast food except Chili's which was good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Arrived in Lafayette at 11am No rooms available anywhere arrived here and Donald said he would take care of me and my family. The room was awesome, it was very clean and neat. The room smelled excellent. I must say after staying here and the treatment we received every time I visit I will reserve a room here. Thank you Mr.
Mehul Patel for your generous hospitality....Loved my stay....

• Stayed: April 2014