“Nice Stay. Great price.”

Best Western Lafayette Inn
Ranked #15 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We found a coupon from the booklets at the rest stops and they honored it for about $20 savings. Good breakfast. Easy access. Valencia and Mahul were very helpful and accommodating. Room was very clean. Breakfast included biscuits and gravy.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Best Western Lafayette Inn

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We arrived in Lafayette early evening after driving through a lot of rain. Valencia greeted us and showed us the room. It was really nice...very clean and good size space, good bathroom and shower. The hotel was very quiet considering it was pretty full.Roger was in charge of putting out breakfast. Breakfast was good, eggs,bacon, biscuits and gravy and all the other stuff . The price was really good, we used the travel book. We would stay there again when in that area. Staff was really friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Initially I did not anticipate on staying in Lafayette. I had taken my daughter to her college orientation. She had to stay and attend the second day; therefore I decided that I did not want to drive home. I spotted the hotel from the road and drove over to find out if there were any vacancies. To my surprise there were. I am so upset that I cannot remember the young lady's name that checked me in because she really helped me out and was very friendly. Donald checked me out and he was great. The lobby area was very neat and clean. The continental breakfast was awesome. I will definitely be making more trips here since my daughter will be attending college at UL and I will make it a plan to stay here every time. The hotel is only 10 minutes away from the school so it’s a win win situation for me!!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Hotel was in a convenient location and very clean. The price was very good compared to other hotels in town. The breakfast was very good with eggs and many other hot foods plus continental breakfast foods. Small eating area and one poor worker trying to keep up with the large amount of people wanting food was a problem.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have been staying in Best western many times but for the first time I had to share my room with someone else. The room was booked for two family in the same time. Never happen to me before. No customer service attitude when check in, I had to ask the employee to stop using his phone to process my request!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed here for a youth baseball tournament. The staff was friendly and helpful! The continental breakfast was great! The rooms were clean but not to my standard. Smoking rooms were next to non-smoking rooms therefore you could smell smoke in the hallways. The pool is the reason I have a lower rating. The pool badly needs resurfacing. All of our kids had bleeding toes when they got
out. Location seemed a bit scary. Overall, decent stay and great rate.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This was a perfect hotel stay. I slept very good and everything was clean and modern and up to date. The breakfast was perfect. The front desk clerk TIMOTHY who check me in was very polite and helpful. I usually come to Lafayette twice weekly. I will be staying here every time i come for now on. And the rates are awesome!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014