“Nice Place”

Ranked #43 of 49 Hotels in Lafayette
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Nice Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2013

I have been in Lafayette 3 days now. I like the people here if they are anything to go by the hotel staff. This is my second hotel in Lafayette. I only moved because I wanted to be closer to the Hwy. Great place clean, nice people. Keep it up Lafayette.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Super8laf, Manager at Super 8 Lafayette LA, responded to this review, 18 January 2013
I would like thank you for leaving us such a great review. We pass all our reviews to our staff. They get encouraged and it makes them feel good that they get reconditon not just by us but you too, Thank you once again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
BROOKHAVEN
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2012

For the low price, this was not a bad hotel. It could be cleanier (i.e. non smoking rooms smelled less than wonderful).

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Manheim, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012

I really wouldn't be writing this review if i had gone by some of the reviews on here. I am a truck driver and this is one of the best super8's I have ever stayed at. The rooms a e comfy and the crew at the front desk will go out of their way to make sure you feel comfortable especially Ms Dee. I always will stay here when I drive through the Lafayette area

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Super8laf, General Manager at Super 8 Lafayette LA, responded to this review, 22 October 2012
Thank you very much for posting a review. We know its takes time. Its nice to see people who enjoy there say let us know. It lets us know what we are doing is right. Thanks Again and look forward to seeing you soon.
Rock Hill
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2012

This is an older property and it shows. The room was clean, the bed OK - but the pillows need to be majorly improved. The free breakfast barely qualified from the selection.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Bladensburg
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

This was our second stay in 18-months at this location. It is very convenient to I10 and several good restaurants in the area (Blue Dog Cafe was excellent). The friendly, efficient staff really sets this motel apart from the others. They even take the time to write specific instructions to restaurants in the area. Rooms are clean and have the standard amenities. Breakfast includes various breads including waffles.

Room Tip: Choose side away from highway
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Super8laf, General Manager at Super 8 Lafayette LA, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
I would like to thank you for your kind words. We try and do what we can for our guest, so that they can have the experiance that you did.
Thank you once again.