Super 8 Lafayette LA
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Super 7 Inn(Lafayette)
View Hotel
All reviewstruck driverroom was cleanflat screen tvnight's sleepother hotelsdrawers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My family and I have stayed at the Super 8 a number of times, we have always been very pleased with our stays. It is conveniently located to the many different venues that we visit while in Lafayette. The rooms have been very clean and the staff have always gone above and beyond for us in any request that we have made. I highly recommend the Super 8 to any that have asked where to stay in Lafayette.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Super8laf, Manager at Super 8 Lafayette LA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Yes, we are located at a great place. We close to downtown and the freeway. Our staff take pleasure in helping you while you are in town. Thank you for taking the time to leave us review.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8laf, General Manager at Super 8 Lafayette LA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I was not happy with the stay and the room even I wanted a non-smoking room it smelled like smoke and then on my billm was a 7.00 additional charge that was not on my reciept. I will never stay at a Super 8 ever again and will advised all my military co-workers as well. I have not inquired about the additional charge but it should have never been on my bill in the first place.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8laf, General Manager at Super 8 Lafayette LA, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Mr. Darnell, I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with your stay. We do have both smoking and non smoking rooms. There seems to have been an error in allocation. I looked in to the extra charge. The amount mentioned is the Sales tax which is 12%. Again I apologize for your stay.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

AllMittrix, Inc. employees seemed to enjoy staying at your hotel. we will continu using your hotel. Re reservations at front desk....excellent service. Cheryl Valdez (I booked the rooms as Office Manager

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business