“One night Scott, LA”

Hampton Inn Lafayette
Ranked #9 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Very Nice. Enjoyed the beds and linen. Breakfast was great. Used the internet. this came in very handy. Easy checkout, easy checkin. Good parking. enjoyed the tv, good programs. The room was very clean and comfortable. I don't like this survey and forced to put in 200 characters. I won't take another one of your surveys.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 January 2014

The room was quite nicely decorated and there was no noise even although the room was next to the elevator and ice machine. Breakfast was very good. The only problem was with the television. The local network stations were unavailable and the other stations had a problem with sound/video sync.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Service of the staff was excellent. Quiet, clean room. Enjoyed the stay. Breakfast was great, and we would definitely return and stay here. I had a NP conference there and totally enjoyed the experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We checked in late at night and the lady at the front desk was extremely nice. She got us checked in and off to our room quickly. We got a big room with a king sized bed and a couch for our 13 year old. We took the cushions off the sofa bed and pulled it out. There where rat turds all over the sheets. I have never seen anything like it. We called the front desk and she was shocked to see that as well. She moved us to another room. The outside of the hotel looks nice and the lobby as well but we will not be stopping by anytime soon for sure.

Room Tip: Pick a room in another hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Joseg01
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I thought the front desk staff was brusque and the hotel was over priced for the time of year. They offered no discounts. I could not find a comfortable sleep temperature and they could not find my Hilton Honors account.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have stayed there before and had a good experience, and I will stay there again. This was a business stay for me this time, but was a family stay last time. It is all good. Nice front desk personnel. Comfortable bed, pillows and bedding. Nice bath room. Everything was clean. Good breakfast. Easy in and easy out. There were security cameras with key card entrance. Located just off the interstate, with several eating options close buy. The bathrooms are nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Travelled there this weekend for a business trip and had a few minor issues that became major due to no response from management. 1st the young lady at check-in was obviously on her cell phone so she messed up my billing by not applying my credit card (that I put in her hand) to each of my rooms. We went out to dinner and returned to find one of the rooms had a broken heater. After 10 minutes of calling, I had to go down to the lobby and wait for her to return from wherever she was (with that cellphone again) to ask for a maintenance person to take a look at it. Instead, she readily gave us another room down the hall, which was great. We get back to our rooms to unpack and we found a dirty, used, nasty ash tray in the drawer, which was also filled with ashes. OK, not terrible but now its time to shower and the bathroom vent is literally caked with clumps of dust. Gross. But OK, we can deal, its just one night. The next morning, everybody we encountered was great but there was no manager on duty. I left my cellphone and email address and I have yet to be contacted. I just simply wanted to explain what happened and get an apology for the trouble and compliment how great the morning crew was, but here I am, on tripadvisor

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business