US$85
US$86
US$82
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$92
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$129
US$112
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$111
US$95
US$92
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette(Lafayette)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$91
Hotels.com
US$164
US$124
    All reviewsindoor poolveggie sausagesprior to arrivalwet carpetupgraded rooman overnight staycajun restaurantdesk staffthe hotel is cleannice stayrefrigerator and microwavefront desk clerkother hotelsoatmealnext morningbed was comfortableshower curtain
    Reviewed 3 August 2017

The Marriott chain of hotels is my first choice. This hotel did not disappoint. Very clean and comfortable large room. Good variety at breakfast. Clean fitness room. Friendly and helpful staff. Very quick and smooth check in. Convenient to I-10.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
    Emily M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

I'm thrilled that we were able to uphold the Marriott name and accommdate you with a clean room, pleasant atmosphere and courteous staff. We hope we have a chance to accommdate you again when your travels bring you to Lafayette, LA. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I arrived tired and angry after the debacle I had the night before at the Fort Stockton Fairfield Inn. I was hoping my stay would be better and boy was it.

At check in Pamela was amazing, she had my key ready, an upgraded room, and a little welcome package for me. I asked her about paying cash (which had been a huge issue at the last Fairfield Inn), but she said no problem at all.

She was friendly, courteous, attentive and just a pleasure to deal with.

The hotel is what you expect from a Marriott, clean, roomy, quiet, etc. There is an indoor pool and a family was enjoying it. The workout room was open and clean. Breakfast in the morning was good and there was someone attending to the area. By the way, the veggie sausages were incredibly good. Fruit was fresh. No complaints.

I would stay there again! And thanks to Pamela for making it such a great experience.

Room Tip: Ask! The staff is awesome!
    • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
    1  Thank bernardom636
    Emily M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette I-10.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. We are proud to have Pam as part of our Family. As a Valued Guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette I-10 and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Lafayette.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

This hotel is very nice the bed was very comfortable, the ac worked very well, shower and bathroom was very clean. the pool area was very nice..... it is very convenient for those traveling I-10 and I-49 close to fast food....

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
    Emily M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope to accommodate you again next time your travels bring you to Lafayette, LA.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I average a couple stays a month in the area and i always stay here. I am very satisfied with every room i have stayed in here, along with the great staff, Pam is the bomb, she always goes above and beyond to make everyone feel welcomed. Also the mngr Emily, anytime she is around when I'm leaving, she makes it a point to ask how everything was and how I'm doing. I recommend this place highly!

Stayed: June 2017
    Emily M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Thank you Mr. Jason for your kind words about our staff and our property! We love having you stay with us! We are so happy to be your home away from home in Lafayette!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here overnight while attending a concert at the Cajundome. While I understand this is a category 1 (by Marriott standards their lowest), the reality is this property should not fall under the Marriott brand.

The first room smelled so musty and like mildew that we asked for a second room and surprise, it smelled the same way (maybe worse). We decided to stick it out for the night believing the smell would fade (to our senses) after a while but it was still offensive all the way through checkout.

I would not recommend staying here!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
    Emily M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to to share your thoughts in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette I-10.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues you experienced. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Lafayette.