“Great stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #17 of 49 Hotels in Lafayette
Many, Louisiana
“Great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2013

We have been to alot of Hotels & Motels but this is one of the best hotels that we have stayed in for the last 22 years. Most of them are on business trips this one is for the family it will not be the last one at this hotel.The staff are very friendly they go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable the rooms are very clean.The Bistro has very good food and great coffee. I would sincerely recommend this hotel to stay at. We love it and will continue to come here again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lafayette Airport, responded to this review, 11 February 2013
GeraldMooreJr,
One of the best?! Wow, what a great compliment coming from a long time traveler. We appreciate your kind compliments and great review. I'm glad you liked our property and found a nice, comfortable place to stay in Lafayette. Should your travels bring you back to our area, please come and visit us again. We look forward to it.
Frank Hess, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Many, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2013

We have stayed at Courtyard 3 times and it is one of the best hotels that we have stayed at in the last 15 years. My husband goes to a lot of schools for work so we have stayed in quite a few. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to make sure everything you want or need you get. The rooms are very clean and spacious and the indoor pool and whirlpool we love. The Bistro is has very good food and great coffee. I would sincerely recommend this hotel to stay at. We love it and will continue to come here.

Room Tip: The corner suites are very quite and large
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Dena M
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lafayette Airport, responded to this review, 5 February 2013
Dena M,
Thank you for your kind review. It's great to hear from you and learn about your wonderful experience with us at Courtyard Lafayette Airport. We're delighted to have had you and your husband stay with us, and we're glad you've made us your number one choice hotel for the Lafayette area. Your recommendation is well received, and we hope you will have another opportunity to visit us. Safe travels.
Frank Hess, General Manager
St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2012

I am a 33 year old female traveling alone for business, and I loved my stay here. The front desk staff were very nice and accommodating. My room preferences (I'm a Marriott member) were honored. Rooms had a newer appearance and were squeaky clean. Area seemed very safe with lots of stores, restaurants, and businesses everywhere. If I return to Lafayette, I will stay here again.

Room Tip: The road right outside the hotel has heavy traffic especially during rush hour. Allow extra time.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Lafayette Airport, responded to this review, 9 November 2012
reviewer0101,
Thank you for your kind review. We're very happy to know that you had a great visit with us and enjoyed your time in Lafayette. I'm glad you found our rooms to be clean and our staff friendly. We hope you will have another opportunity to visit Lafayette and stay with us again.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

This was my third night in a row at a Marriott while traveling from DC to Texas. Upon arrival, I made a special request for my room location and without skipping a beat, the front desk clerk told me "we are full tonight". I thought the very least she could do was 'try' to find a room that would honor my request, but apparently she did not want to be bothered.

The room I was assigned to was very nice, but the broken timer on the microwave made it sound like I had a time bomb ticking in my room all night long. Comfortable bed, excellent air conditioning/heating, and just overall great.

Upon checking out, the front desk clerk invited me to write this review, addressed my concern with the microwave timer and wished me well.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Michael S,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Courtyard Lafayette Airport. We're glad you chose to stay with us and had a pleasant visit. I apologize that your special request was not able to be fulfilled. Please accept my apologies for the malfunctioning microwave as well. I'm very glad you said your overall experience with us was great. We hope you will have another opportunity to stay with us and look forward to your next visit.
Brandon, MS
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2012

We stayed at this hotel on our way to Galveston. It was a little bit farther from the Interstate then we thought but that was our fault for not doing our homework. The hotel was good, clean, and very accommodating. Check in took a little longer than we thought but no big deal. All in all it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Lafayette Airport, responded to this review, 1 November 2012
southernbelle_87,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your stay with us at Courtyard Lafayette. We're very pleased you chose to stay with us while traveling to Galveston. I'm glad you found your room to be clean and comfy as well. On your way back through Lafayette, we hope you will come and stay with us again!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and it was great, but the only thing is that their Wifi is too slow. Otherwise, every thing is great.
They have clean and comfortable beds.
The location is about 10 min near all restaurants and shopping plazas.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Lafayette Airport, responded to this review, 17 October 2012
Badhoh,
Thank you for your review. We're pleased you stayed with us and enjoyed your visit. I'm glad you liked our clean rooms and comfy beds. Please come and stay with us again soon.
Lafayette, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

I had a week long Training session at this tucked away modern delight. On entering there is warm and friendly staff and a giant tuch screen screen display with, sports results, stocks, weather and hotel info. Your are able to search as you need for info you need all on one main desktop.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Lafayette Airport, responded to this review, 9 October 2012
Andrebkgreene,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We're glad to have had you stay as our guest, and pleased you enjoyed your visit. I'm glad you enjoyed our staff and felt they were warm and friendly. If your training brings you back to our area, we truly hope you'll stay with us again.