“Great Atmosphere, service, and food!!”

Pamplona Tapas Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Pamplona Tapas Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 580 Restaurants in Lafayette
Price range: US$5 - US$40
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main
Transit: We are a short walk from the Rosa Parks Transportation Center in downtown Lafayette, which has both Rail and Bus services available.
Description: Hemingway, bullfighting, and flamenco married with superior Spanish wines and luscious small bites fashion a sophisticated culinary oasis in Downtown Lafayette. By marrying chic urban elegance with rustic Spanish simplicity, Pamplona transports flavors from traditional Spain fused with international tastes, such as those from France, Italy, and North Africa.
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My favorite place in town! So nice to have such a different, eclectic restaurant in town. The food and wait staff are excellent. Best bartenders around! Love the bread, goat cheese and beet salad, and the bacon wrapped dates! Great selection of Spanish wines and all kinds of specialty drinks! Just an awesome experience every time!

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

My husband was in Lafayette for business on our Anniversary so I drove in for the night so we could have dinner. We decided to head to the Jefferson St area. Pamplona's exterior was very inviting so we took a chance and really enjoyed a meal of tapas and $3 Sangria! The Mac n Cheese and Chibatta bread were so yummy and satisfying. We also tried the chorizo mushrooms, duck fat fries and stuffed dates. All were excellent.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

we really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. service above average. had the goat cheese croquettes (four TINY. large marble sized balls, patatas bravas, sausage and peppers, bacon wrapped dates and the ciabatta bread. I ordered the bread only after realizing the sausage and peppers were served in a fabulous broth. It should have been served with a few toasts or something to sop up the broth. I resented having to buy a loaf of bread when the dish was not complete in my opinion, but i was glad i did order the bread because it was one of the best breads I've ever eaten and a perfect accompaniment to the sausage and pepper dish.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

A friend who lived in Lafayette recommended that I try Pamplona's out while I was in town. Definitely glad that I took her advice. I immediately loved the atmosphere. Very cute, not too big with a spanish flare, very classy. The service was great, everyone was really nice and helpful. Ended up not ordering too much because we were both not that hungry (so tapas was perfect) We got the soup (sausage and white beans..?) which was delicious, the beet and goat cheese salad, the crab cakes (AMAZING, best crab cakes I've ever had) and the garlic shrimp which was very good as well. They also had great cocktails. I loved this place! It's a perfect restaurant for a party or a romantic dinner with your spouse.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Good atmosphere; fun and exciting food. We always enjoy our visits here.Reservations should be made well in advance.

1  Thank CharlesLouisiana