“Excellent Re-model”

Cinemark Movie Bistro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 1 July 2018

This is a very good movie theater. Super clean lobby, rest rooms, and sitting area. The chair are almost too comfortable. Might get sleepy during your show. The food is good, but could use, more healthy choices.

1  Thank jasinoak

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I like going to the bistro, chairs lay back and very comfortable, food and drinks are expensive though.

1  Thank CAMOGIRL1974
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Recently went with my fiancé and another couple. Nice set up. Very comfortable recliners. Me and my friend went to see one movie while the guys saw a scary movie. I didn't like how in both movies our seating was very limited. Saying it was mostly sold out. Ended up with front row seats which was slightly uncomfortable trying to watch the screen. And in both situations...theater was almost empty. Wasn't a huge fan of the food we did order either. Popcorn as always was great though! Will definitely go again. But will buy wayyyyy in advance to try to avoid being stuck in a seat we don't like for no reason. And will stick to movie theater goods. Popcorn and candy.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We bought our tickets online which I recommend because the theater room is small and they do assigned seating so you want to be able to pick out good seats ahead of time. I'd say you still need to arrive 30 min early though. If you buy food and show your ticket they will bring it to you in the theater if you're that early to the show. Food was movie theater prices aka still a little pricey for what you got but I ended up getting mac and cheese with bacon which was actually pretty good and then a hamburger with sweet potato fries and have no complaints. We went to a show at around 7:30 pm and there were a lot of kids running around at the concession/bistro food line but the alcohol line is separate and under 21 isn't allowed in that area. Seats in actual theater were incredible and electronic loungers so you could put your feet up. Movie tickets are same as any other cinema so you can just go to watch and put your feet up and only get popcorn. Overall a nice and casual night.

1  Thank ruralowl
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

this is the first time me and my kids went to the theatre. this movie theatre was very clean and the staff very friendly. this theatre u can sit and eat while watching the movie in nice reclining chairs. for the people who like to drinking they have an actual bar that serve alcohol. most definitely be coming back to watch movies with my kids!! :)