“Not impressed”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2012

We went here expecting a lot. It was not all I thought it would be. The prices were high and the food was not all that good. Wait staff was not very attentive. But it was a Saturday night. I won't visit again unless its free.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

My step- son (15) came down from Canada for a visit and after seeing live gators for the first time he wanted to eat some. This is the only place that I knew of that you could get fried alligator. The gator as an appetizer was $15...seriously. And not much on the plate. He also ordered fried shrimp which he didn't like cause he said they tasted really fishy. My husband didn't like them either. I don't care for seafood, and let me warn you if you don't like the smell of seafood don't even think of going here! It reeks something aweful!, so I ordered the very overpriced t-bone steak. It was very thin and had absolutly no flavor. The baked potato was so cold it wouldn't even melt the butter! I would say the best thing I ate there were the rolls and they were store bought not fresh made. As far as the service goes our waitress was very nice but she brought us the wrong food not once but twice! So there you go....but the boy got to try alligator and he thought it was really good. Now he can go back home and tell all his little friends that he has seen and eaten alligator!

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I am from Louisiana originally. This is authentic Louisiana food, served by very nice and polite staff in a clean, attractive restaurant. Try the crab boulletes.

1  Thank Libralabrat
Reviewed 25 June 2012

This is a lovely restaurant, well maintained and comfortable. But the best part is the food. And the service. The seafood has a Cajun flavor, slightly spicy and delicious. The shrimp gumbo is great. We had shrimp and fish and both were perfectly prepared. The service was excellent.

1  Thank JourneyBabe
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I make a point to eat here every time I visit a client in the area......best étouffée anywhere!

1  Thank Prosenz