“CONSISTENTLY WONDERFUL!”

Ranked #52 of 275 Restaurants in Lake Charles
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 January 2013

It is so nice that after frequenting this place for about 25 years, it is STILL the best Chinese food in Lake Charles. Great, authentic food with nice owners and loyal clientele. It's not even in a very good part of town, but it doesn't hurt the business at all. Lots of food for the money, you will definitely be bringing home a doggie bag if you don't split a meal.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

I can't believe this place exist in Lake charles,LA. Try the stir fry spicy lobster with asian brown sauce! AMAZING The food is as good as Houston or New Orleans. Don't let the outside fool you!!!!!!

Reviewed 31 January 2012

If you like Chinese food, then this is the best place to go in Lake Charles. The food is excellent. I have tried many things and have never disliked anything. Service is fast and all the staff is friendly. Whenever I'm in the mood for Chinese food, this is where I go.

Reviewed 17 April 2011

This place has the best Chinese food in Lake Charles. Normally when we are visiting my dad, he makes gumbo or etouffee, but he just had surgery and so I suggested us going out to his favorite restaurant, Peking Garden. I've been here many times throughout the years, and it's always been good. This time was no exception.

The restaurant is in a somewhat rundown area on Broad Street, but don't let that deter you. Once you enter the building you are in a Chinese oasis, you feel like you've been transported right into the heart of China.

The portions are gigantic and everything is good. Ask for the special of the day. I had beef with veggies and the dish was so delicious I finished everything, even though the portions are extremely large. They also are kid friendly, have a kid's menu.

1  Thank crazyAustin