“Tight Slots!”

Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles
Ranked #10 of 38 things to do in Lake Charles
More attraction details
Owner description: Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles is your friendly Westlake gaming destination. We offer more than 1,000 slot machines and 40 table games including roulette, craps, blackjack, and poker. Extend your stay as a guest in our hotel. We feature two hotel towers providing upscale and comfortable accommodations. The action includes exciting promotions, delicious dining options, and headliner performances. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Victoria, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Tight Slots!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Don't plan on winning here, too few Table Games also. Adding a no smoking area, that will be a big plus.

1 Thank flow p

Prairieville
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Here for a break”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Here with my daughter and granddaughter for an overnight getaway. Our room is spacious and comfortable, with a large bathroom, and sitting area. We enjoyed a delicious dinner in Otis and Henry's. The weekday special: three courses for $19.99 is wonderful value. The red fish Opelousas was as tasty as one could find elsewhere at a premium price. The service was friendly and efficient. We did not come here to gamble, so I cannot comment on the casino. The hotel is close to downtown Lake Charles, so the hotel is suitable for a leisurely break.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Rosemary M
San Antonio, Texas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Just Average”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Hadnt been here in many years and since we were in the area decided to go for a few hours. Last time we were here there were two riverboat casinos this time there was just one riverboat casino. The casino has three levels, I visited each one and found the space to be cramped and the games outdated and not much fun. It was 50 plus day so we got to have lunch buffet for $5.50. The food was average nothing fancy not a big variety and not very appealing. I dont know if its always like this but me and my husband are 54 and 55 and we were the youngest people there i think. Out of all the casinos I have visited this is probably my least favorite.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank heartbrkrdrmmkr
Houston, Texas, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Looking it over”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at another Motel. We went in to see what it was like and gamble a little. Staff was pleasant enough but, No one came to ask us if we wanted something to drink as we sat at a machine playing poker.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Dianna G
Bellville, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I love the Isle of Capri!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Went to the Isle March 2 & 3rd. Checking in was a breeze, and the room clean and comfortable. Except for the chairs! The new furniture is hard and uncomfortable, probably to keep you from hanging out in the room. Not that fond of the dark colors either, but hey, I'm only in the room to shower and sleep. Most of the staff was exceptionally nice and accommodating, except for the women at the desk where you renew your players card. They seem annoyed that they had to stop talking to each other long enough to wait on us. (Same attitude I get every time I visit.) Much less smoke in the casino than in the past, which is a good thing. And the machines were paying off! I won $1,700, lost back down to $600, but won it all back before leaving. Excellent trip! Of the three of us, I won, one friend lost all she brought, and another was only down $70 after playing blackjack all night. Almost forgot... they've changed the players club point system, and I couldn't redeem any of mine. For some unknown reason, the system said I had 12,000 points, but they weren't valid for Lake Charles, even though that's the only Isle of Capri location I visit. Waiting on the Fan Club Manager to explain that...

Visited March 2014