“Fresh food! Safe atmosphere !”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 31 December 2012 via mobile

We visit here at least twice a year.
The kids love it they can run around and do there own thing. The salad bar is fresh & is refilled often. Join the email club to receive coupons that at better than on line or in the paper. Pizza is great!

1  Thank Louisianatraveler11

Reviewed 12 April 2012

First time to this CEC, we usually go to the one in Alex. We didn't eat here just went to let the kids play the games. This one had alot of machines eating tokens, wife said bathrooms were horrible, it was a pretty slow day and most of the staff is seen standing around or leaned over counters on their phones. My favorite thing about CEC is there the only place with coin-op entertainment that doesn't charge 2-3-4 tokens just to play one game of pac man.

1  Thank ShellySteve G
A TripAdvisor Member
Vancouver
Reviewed 24 January 2005

Chuck E. Cheese is a fun place to take your family, but be careful not to bring any valuables. I didn't want to leave my purse at the table, and decided to take it with me while playing games with my family. I put it down for one moment to play a game and someone took my purse within moments. The place was too crowded to find out who took it. The staff kindly made an announcement, but there was nothing else they could do. I learned after the experience, that one of my husband's co-workers also had this happen at Chuck E. Cheese. And after casually relating my experience to a cashier in a neighbouring business, he told me this is the 2nd instance he has heard like this at Chuck E. Cheese. Unfortunately, there are no lockers. And since admission is free, it's a prime spot for theives to go to find a group of distracted people with no safe place to set their belongings.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member