“Cheap fun for the whole family”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
DeRidder, Louisiana
“Cheap fun for the whole family”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

It's cheap (90 tokens for $20 lasts us over an hour) And all the games are only one token a piece. I have eaten here before but it's nothing special and overpriced for what they give you. We usually will eat before we go here. The bathrooms were dirty at the store's opening which tells me they don't clean that well on a daily basis. The staff are always very helpful and courteous. Overall I still very much enjoy this place and my kids always have fun.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank SuperDork

Clarkesville, Georgia
“Pay attention to the bad reviews!”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I read a few bad reviews, but felt like there wasn't much for kids to do in town at night... so we went anyway. The staff at the front desk was nice and helpful, but that's about the only good thing. The first thing we tried to play (skeet ball) robbed our tokens. The guy that came to fix them and give us our tokens back was not nice at all. After he "fixed" them they robbed us once again. So, I think maybe 2/7 of those actually let you play. A BUNCH of games robbed us of our tokens. My friends daughter who is 9 said it was a "crappy" place and "crappy" games. They don't have a lot of games to choose from, and most of them are just the casino type games to win tickets (not a lot of fun/competitive games). We left as soon as we were out of tokens, and both agreed we didn't like it. I would NOT recommend this Chuck E Cheese.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank 5beach
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Fresh food! Safe atmosphere !”
Reviewed 31 December 2012 via mobile

We visit here at least twice a year.
The kids love it they can run around and do there own thing. The salad bar is fresh & is refilled often. Join the email club to receive coupons that at better than on line or in the paper. Pizza is great!

1 Thank Louisianatraveler11
Rosepine, Louisiana, United States
“Is it Louisiana?”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

First time to this CEC, we usually go to the one in Alex. We didn't eat here just went to let the kids play the games. This one had alot of machines eating tokens, wife said bathrooms were horrible, it was a pretty slow day and most of the staff is seen standing around or leaned over counters on their phones. My favorite thing about CEC is there the only place with coin-op entertainment that doesn't charge 2-3-4 tokens just to play one game of pac man.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank ShellySteve G
A TripAdvisor Member
“Watch for thieves”
Reviewed 24 January 2005

Chuck E. Cheese is a fun place to take your family, but be careful not to bring any valuables. I didn't want to leave my purse at the table, and decided to take it with me while playing games with my family. I put it down for one moment to play a game and someone took my purse within moments. The place was too crowded to find out who took it. The staff kindly made an announcement, but there was nothing else they could do. I learned after the experience, that one of my husband's co-workers also had this happen at Chuck E. Cheese. And after casually relating my experience to a cashier in a neighbouring business, he told me this is the 2nd instance he has heard like this at Chuck E. Cheese. Unfortunately, there are no lockers. And since admission is free, it's a prime spot for theives to go to find a group of distracted people with no safe place to set their belongings.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member