“Touch of Real Mexico”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Have been going here forever till we moved to Houston 21 yrs ago. The Atmosphere and food still as good as 21 yrs ago.Really haven't eaten any place in Houston as good as they are it's like eating in Mexico Ciry if you've every been there

Reviewed 21 September 2013

very disappointed! Sauce tasted like spaghetti sauce. Queso too thick and not good.. Will not go back.

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

I have adored the cheese dip from here since I was a toddler, but that is literally THE ONLY THING I crave from this restaurant. The food is sub par and dry most of the time. Service has definitely improved over the years. If you want REAL, tasty Mexican food, go to El Tapatio or Victoria's or Fresh Tacos ... Casa is only good for cheese dip, salsa & margaritas!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

My family & I were headed back to Texas after a great vacation in New Orleans. It was late when we hit Lake Charles but I didn't want fast food. I really wanted Mexican so we found thIs place. Alex was great & stayed on top of our drinks. And Neecie the kitchen manager made me something that wasn't even on the menu! She was willing to try a dish for me that is very popular here in Bastrop,TX & she did a great job!! She should put fried stuffed avocado on her menu!!! :)

Reviewed 31 July 2013

The food is standard Tex-Mex--decent, if not outstanding, but always good and well-prepared.

Service is always excellent.