“Wonderful Dinner”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent food great owner and staff!! The best 5star experience me and my friends have had in Lake Charles. I recommend you try the steaks and the crab cake. But my girlfriend loves all the fish dishes

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This is my "go to" place for fine dining in Lake Charles. The steaks are great & cooked the way "you" want. Fish dishes are very good with a decent selection. Crab crepes are awesome for an appetizer. Creme brûlée some of the best you will eat.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

too many chain restaurants in LC now, Mazens is our very good old local place, great food, good service, good prices, always worth going too.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Everything is awesome. A go to for great food and wonderful service. Seafood is excellent and the fried asparagus is a must have. Also anything oysters.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Want great service and great food, served with authentic Lousiana hospitality?
Join the locals-in-the-know who dine at Mazens. Fresh seafood and inventive presentation will delight you. Our server, Quinn, made excellent recommendations- my husband's gumbo was spot-on, and his rack of lamb was exquisite (and a great value). My pan-fried red snapper was delicious. We topped it off with a cool chocolate cake layered with mousse. Yum-Yum.
Pass up the cookie-cutter casino restaurants and drive around the corner for a memorable meal.