“One of the staples!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Lake Chares, LA
“One of the staples!”
Reviewed 16 May 2009

We always order the Orange Chicken, Lo Mein, and Spicy Green Beans..
we are NEVER disappointed!

everything always tastes so fresh.. and the best part! they deliver!!

Also, I love their egg drop soup... a quart of it is like 2 or 3 bucks... and is VERY good

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'll never eat here again...”
Reviewed 4 October 2008

My wife and I went here to eat because someone recommended it. We ordered the same thing and it came out smelling burnt. I really dislike burnt food. My wife was going to eat it, but I couldn't stomach it. I asked the waitress about it and told her it was burnt and she didn't understand what I was talking about, I don't think her English was that good. Someone else came out and I told them. They said that was normal and that the peppers are "cooked" to give the chicken their flavor. I think the grease was burnt that they cooked the chicken in. We were the only people there and it took about 10-15 minutes to get our food. No problem there, I knew it was fresh. But... they returned it to the kitchen and said they would recook it. It came out 2 minutes later with no peppers in it and not steaming hot this time. All they did was take the peppers out, and it was the same burnt chicken. I lost it here and offered to pay for it and just leave, but they were nice enough only charge us for the drinks. I'll never go here again and wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy because of that incident.

“Real Authentic Chinese”
Reviewed 3 January 2008

This place is such a favorite place of mine here in Lake Charles! The price is very reasonable. Their ingredients taste fresh and made from scratch. I love their Orange Beef! The weekend seafood buffet is also awesome. You have to try their jumbo ginger shrimp. Soo much food for an unbeatable price. The environment is very comfortable and not stuffy. The family who owns the restaurant is very friendly and always so accomodatin!
2 very satisfied thumbs up!

Troy