“Like it Hot? Thai is the Best Place to Go”

Thadapeth Thai Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 76 Restaurants in Leesville
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Zip Code Is 71446
Description: Zip Code Is 71446
Reviewed 10 May 2013

LOVED--LOVED--LOVED this place----Owners very friendly from the time we walked in to the restaurant until the time we left. We were greeted with a warm welcome at the door and experienced a "home" atmosphere with our service. Thai food was exceptional, large selection of foods on the menu, prepared well, and great service. Please Note: Be careful when they ask if you want your food HOT----You select number of Habanero Peppers from 0 to 10 you want prepared with your order. I would suggest you start with only one pepper, even if you like it HOT. One of my friends likes his food extremely hot and requested two peppers. He said l , "Two Peppers--HOT HOT---Ten Peppers---NO WAY". Great experience---plan on going again ASAP

Reviewed 6 May 2013

This place was less than exceptional the PadThai lacked flavor and it don't go for the atmosphere. Did not enjoy it and ended up not eating all of my food went to Popeyes when I left.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Went for lunch on a recommendation. Good food, good service, decent prices. Best Thai around. No need to go to DeRidder for Thai, you'll be disappointed. The Thai right there in Leesville is all you'll need and has a great enough selection for any palate.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Love the owners, they are very sweet and have helped with gift certificates via the phone. Very nice family atmosphere. Interesting food, and definitely somewhere I would go again!

Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

Perhaps this was an off day for them or maybe the Thai that I have was from a different region but I know that I will not go back. The food that I ordered was almost tasteless with no real flavor. If you want Thai food, wait and go to a larger city with more variety. To end on a positive note, the owner was very friendly.