“AWESOME”

Comfort Suites Leesville
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband & I just LOVE this hotel. We stayed there for the first time last year (2013) awaiting to get our daughter from diabetes camp. Very clean rooms, excellent beds, awesome breakfast & very helpful/kind staff. We will keep staying here for as long as our baby girl goes to camp---no other hotel will do. I recommend this hotel to EVERYONE!!!! :0)

Room Tip: Just a beautiful hotel lobby & rooms & just a very friendly place to stay. The rooms are ju...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Cindy W, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Leesville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you so much for review,it is truly rewarding when a return guest recognizes our staffs efforts and takes the time to let them know.Were committed to give the best customer service and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

So very thankful we stayed at the best hotel in Leesville, not only do they have clean modern rooms, a great breakfast, and a helpful staff, but I left my camera charger plugged into the wall in our room.. so I called & Kim went and found it and mailed it to me right away! Thank you so much for going the extra mile and for having a marvelous maintained property... we will be staying here again!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking time to tell us about your recent stay with us,we are so pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay.It is from our guest reviews that we can accurately assess the quality of our services.I have passed along to the staff,and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed from the 3rd of June till the 8th of June we had the 1st Reunion of the 4th Infantry Regiment Association, one of our members was getting hungry and, Manager took a break, and drove his to a restaurant so he could eat, speaking of eating... they put out a great freshly cooked breakfast every morning and also one night feed the guests Gumbo, it was awesome! I enjoyed the great southern hospitality, and am looking forward to the next time I can stay at the Leesville Comfort Suite, Great service, Great Rooms, and most of all Great People!

Paul P. Tillson
From Oregon

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Cindy W, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Leesville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you so much for the great review, we are so glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us.We also enjoyed having you.We felt like we was part of the reunion.We hope to get the opportunity to have you as a guest again. And if back in this area ,please stop and say hello.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was a great hotel to stay in the area The rooms were clean and very modernized. The front desk staff was exceptional. The front desk attendee Terry was beyond exceptional. She has been the best front desk staff I have encountered ever. She greeted guess with a cheerful attitude which was refreshing. She would go over and beyond to make your stay perfect.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Cindy W, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Leesville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. And I agree with you Terri is a great addition to our team and she will be moving forward with our company.We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel during our trip to LeesVille. We were transporting military troops from Fort Polk to Oklahoma City by way of coach busses. I had a really great experience with all of the hotel staff especially the front desk clerk Kim, she always greeted us with a smile and was very helpful and directing us to local accommodation. It`s employees like her and the rest of the staff the make me want to continue my stays at your particular hotel. l`ll be back
Great job Kim, keep up the good work!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Cindy W, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Leesville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to do a review,Its feedback from our guest that helps us to continue to offer the best customer service.I will pass this on to our awesome staff.Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stayed for 2 weeks on business. The staff is great. Very clean rooms. The breakfast very good. They also have a indoor salt water pool and hot tub. The location is great as well.I will always stay there when I'm in Leesville.

• Stayed: March 2014
Cindy W, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Leesville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

We thank you so much for the great review ,and we are glad you had a pleasant stay with us.We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel while working on Fort Polk. By far the best hotel I have stayed at in this town. Rooms were clean, comfortable and had all the amenities! The staff was nice and courteous.They even let me stay for a late check out before my long trek back home. Hot breakfast was nice and made it before work too! And always had hot coffee day or night. Will definately be returning the next time I am in town!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a jet tub!!! And stay to the back end of the Hotel the train can be loud!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Cindy W, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Leesville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank you so much for the great review ,we always enjoying having you as our guest.I will definitely pass on to our awesome staff. We look forward to seeing you again.