“Wonderful down home accomodations with fair price”

Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Mesa, Arizona, United States
“Wonderful down home accomodations with fair price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

I've stayed at the Leesville Hampton Inn two years in a row for the same business event. Each year has been at good as if not better than the last. The staff are warm, friendly, welcoming and accomodating. They are attentive to your needs and make you feel that are genuinely glad you're staying with them . The rooms themselves have a microwave, mini fridge, and coffee maker . They are spotless , up to date with furnishing and the maid leaves you a nice little welcome note too. I highly recommend this hotel for your personal or business travels.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kristian R, Manager at Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Ms. Lee T,

One of the highest compliments we could receive is a guest that loves us enough to return! Your compliments will go a long way to encourage our staff! Thanks so much for your kind words. I will absolutely share with my staff and our friends on Facebook at www.fb.com/hamptoninnleesville

Kristian Roddy | Assistant General Manager | Hampton Inn Leesville, La

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Leesville, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

The employee made us feel wonderful, always speaking and making sure we had everything we needed for our stay. They were well informed about the locations of information we ask about.

The lobby and our room was one the cleanest hotels we've stayed. (We are diamond members). The husband has a project in Deridder is the reason for our stay and if we come back, we will stay here.

Hi Ms. Barbara W!

We are very excited that you choose to stay with us out of all of the other hotels in town! We know you have a lot of choices and we are super excited that you choose us. I'm very happy to hear that our staff was knowledgeable and attentive to your needs. I will definitely share your comments with them and our friends on Facebook at www.fb.com/hamptoninnleesville

New Orleans, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Being that this hotel is new, it still has all it's shine and all of the newest ammenities. Pool, workout room, a business center with way above average computers and internet speed. I will definitely be staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

You make us blush Mr. Thomas C! Thanks for the great review! We hope to "shine" for many more years to come! I'll share your comments with our staff and friends on Facebook at www.fb.com/hamptoninnleesville

Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

One of the better hamptons I have stayed at. Some Hamptons I wonder if there is a "minimum standard" that must be achieved and the cheep skate inn keepers do just what they have to be able to call themselves a Hampton. This one has good beds, soft sheets, clean smelling room, Plenty of water pressure (seems to be getting harder and harder to find?) and lots of hot water. The current batch of employees there are really nice and want to make the guests happy. After a little ribbing about the hot tub being off. Everybody on shift the next day knew to watch for me and ask if I was going to get in the hot tub that day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kristian R, Manager at Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Wesley M,

I'm so excited that you thought we were really nice! We absolutely want every one of our guests to feel happy and special. We are glad that we succeeded with you! We are super excited that you choose to stay with us whenever in Leesville. Thanks so much for your loyalty! I will definitely share your comments with our staff and friends on Facebook.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

I really enjoyed the stay here. the rooms were very nice and neat and the clergy were very polite and nice. they spoke every morning and tried to make sure I was satisfied. the beds were comfortable but the only problem I had was the tv being internally set to cut off during the night and it woke me up. minor problem but overall I loved it

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Hi PWayne85! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay! Our team definitely works really hard to make sure everyone feels welcome. I'm super excited that we succeeded with you! On your next visit, we would be happy to adjust the TV's settings so that it will not automatically shut off during the night. Thanks again! I will share your comments with our staff and our friends on Facebook.

Kristian Roddy | Assistant General Manager | Hampton Inn Leesville
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the clean rooms but the friendly staff was what won me over. Each morning and evening the staff made an effort to make sure I was taken care of. Breakfast was plentiful and was what I expected for the price. My room was cleaned well daily. I will stay again the next time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the backside away from the highway. Nice and quiet there except for the occasional...
Good Evening Chuck F!

I'm super excited that you think highly enough of our hotel to return! I will definitely share your compliments with our staff. They will be very excited to hear that their efforts have not gone unnoticed! Thanks so much for your kind words. I will also share your review with our friends on Facebook.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Enjoyed our stay. The room and the main rooms were very clean. I am picky about clean, too! The bed was very comfortable, and definitely clean. All the staff was very friendly. We will stay there again if we go back to Leesville. The only small problem was that the pool was definitely due for a scrub down- there were black spots on the sides and bottom. The staff did apologize for it. But it wasn't a huge deal or anything.
Nicole and family- Atlanta, GA

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Hi Nicole G!

I'm so glad we were able to meet your expectations for cleanliness! Our housekeeping staff definitely tries hard to keep everything spotless! I'm glad to hear that their efforts have been noticed. Since your visit, we have hired a new company to maintain our pool. Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention! Sometimes, things go unnoticed and we won't know unless someone speaks up! I will share your comments with our entire staff and our friends on Facebook.