“Undoubtedly best in Leesville”

Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Great hotel! Less than two years old and easily the best in the area. I stay here whenever I'm in the area. The desk staff was attentive and checked on me every other day to ensure the room and my stay was to my satisfaction. Every other day was enough to show the concern for me as a guest and not as intrusive as everyday might have been. My travel plans had to change otherwise my stay with them would have been for another week but upon checkout, the desk asked and seemed genuinely interested to know what or how they could have made my stay more enjoyable. Beautiful rooms and great concern for the hotel's patrons! I can't speak for the hotel but their actions and attentiveness will ensure you enjoy your stay too. Keep up the wonderful service and thanks for another great stay!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Kristian R, Manager at Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Hi Cliff B!

Gosh, I'm speechless! I'm so honored that you think we are "undoubtedly the best in Leesville!" We enjoy having you stay with us, and I'm super excited that we can expect to see you again! I will definitely share your comments with our staff. Such profuse praise goes a long way to encourage them to strive even harder to exceed expectations! I'll also share with our friends on Facebook at www.fb.com/hamptoninnleesville We sincerely thank you!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

The Hampton Inn at Leesville, LA is a great hotel if you have business in/around the Ft. Polk Army installation. Tammy, at the front desk, despite her allegiance to the LSU Tigers, is incredibly gracious and hospitable. Great value!

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Bill D,

Although you don't appreciate our devotion to LSU (Geaux Tigers!), we certainly appreciate your fabulous review! Tammy certainly appreciates your praise. We will share your review with our friends on Facebook at www.fb.com/hamptoninnleesville

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Outstanding across the board. Staff all exceptional. Food at breakfast hot, fresh, delicious and replenished quickly when necessary. Furnished all necessary amenities. Loved the choice of three types of pillows. Will attempt to stay at Hampton Inns for all future travel where hotel stay is called for. I can only hope all other Hamptons are as fab as this one. Its location is off the beaten path and needs to be on a main road, my only complaint, if you want to call it that.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kristian R, Manager at Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Wow Ms. Dorthy M! I'm so honored that you thought our hotel was "outstanding across the board!" Thank you for such a wonderful compliment! We certainly try to exceed our guests' expectations and I'm super excited that we were able to with you! I will share your comments with all of our staff and our friends on Facebook.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I've stayed at the Leesville Hampton Inn two years in a row for the same business event. Each year has been at good as if not better than the last. The staff are warm, friendly, welcoming and accomodating. They are attentive to your needs and make you feel that are genuinely glad you're staying with them . The rooms themselves have a microwave, mini fridge, and coffee maker . They are spotless , up to date with furnishing and the maid leaves you a nice little welcome note too. I highly recommend this hotel for your personal or business travels.

Ms. Lee T,

One of the highest compliments we could receive is a guest that loves us enough to return! Your compliments will go a long way to encourage our staff! Thanks so much for your kind words. I will absolutely share with my staff and our friends on Facebook at www.fb.com/hamptoninnleesville

Reviewed 30 October 2013

The employee made us feel wonderful, always speaking and making sure we had everything we needed for our stay. They were well informed about the locations of information we ask about.

The lobby and our room was one the cleanest hotels we've stayed. (We are diamond members). The husband has a project in Deridder is the reason for our stay and if we come back, we will stay here.

Hi Ms. Barbara W!

We are very excited that you choose to stay with us out of all of the other hotels in town! We know you have a lot of choices and we are super excited that you choose us. I'm very happy to hear that our staff was knowledgeable and attentive to your needs. I will definitely share your comments with them and our friends on Facebook at www.fb.com/hamptoninnleesville

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Being that this hotel is new, it still has all it's shine and all of the newest ammenities. Pool, workout room, a business center with way above average computers and internet speed. I will definitely be staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

You make us blush Mr. Thomas C! Thanks for the great review! We hope to "shine" for many more years to come! I'll share your comments with our staff and friends on Facebook at www.fb.com/hamptoninnleesville

Reviewed 29 October 2013

One of the better hamptons I have stayed at. Some Hamptons I wonder if there is a "minimum standard" that must be achieved and the cheep skate inn keepers do just what they have to be able to call themselves a Hampton. This one has good beds, soft sheets, clean smelling room, Plenty of water pressure (seems to be getting harder and harder to find?) and lots of hot water. The current batch of employees there are really nice and want to make the guests happy. After a little ribbing about the hot tub being off. Everybody on shift the next day knew to watch for me and ask if I was going to get in the hot tub that day.

Dear Wesley M,

I'm so excited that you thought we were really nice! We absolutely want every one of our guests to feel happy and special. We are glad that we succeeded with you! We are super excited that you choose to stay with us whenever in Leesville. Thanks so much for your loyalty! I will definitely share your comments with our staff and friends on Facebook.