“Best Hotel in Leesville Louisiana”

Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Dallas, United States
“Best Hotel in Leesville Louisiana”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Visiting Leesville Louisiana for an unexpected funeral. Wasn't expecting this quality of hotel in this small city. Upon arrival and checking, walked into the room and was amazed at the smell of the room. Almost smell like it was new and the bed linens were amazing. Slept like a baby.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mack P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Hi George B!

So, so glad to know that you had an awesome stay! It is our daily goal to provide our guests with an outstanding visit and it makes us so proud to know that we accomplished that for you.

Mack Patel | General Manager | Hampton Inn Leesville, La

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Lake Charles LA
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This was my first time staying at this location and i was pleasantly surprised. Everything was nice and tidy, the staff was wonderful and answered all my questions being this is a smoke free site. i would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mack P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Hi Richard D!

Thank you for a great review. To hear that you will be back to stay with us again, is the best compliment we can receive. We look forward to your return!

New Orleans
Reviewed 11 May 2014

There are several properties you can choose from to stay at in the Ft. Polk area. My choice is the Hampton Inn. The property is well kept. The staff is friendly and always ready to help you. If you report a room issue, they get maintenance or housekeeping to resolve the issue promptly. This is the only property I have stayed in that calls me to find out if there is anything they can do for me prior to my arrival. The breakfast buffet is clean and well stocked until they shut it down.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Hi Valued Guest,

We are very excited that you choose to stay with us out of all the other hotels in town! I'm very happy that our staff was knowledgeable and attentive to your needs. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My stay was on 2-4 May 2014.
This hotel is clean, well-maintained and looks new. The decor and ambiance is beautiful and relaxing. Breakfast is at the right temperature for each kind of food. Breakfast time is comfortably from 6-10 am. My kids and I loved making and eating waffle with strawberry and whipped cream toppings. Coffee and tea have always been hot, accessible and available during my stay. It is also within walking distance to a few restaurants. The staffs are friendly and family like, they make my family feels as comfortable as being home.

The only down during my stay is that the pool wasn't open because it's off-season, even thought it's already May.

If the pool was open, this hotel would've deserve 5 stars for our family experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Yasmin L
Mack P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Hi Yasmin L!

So, glad to know you had an awesome stay! Thank you for posting the great comments about our clean hotel and friendly staff! I'm glad you and your family enjoyed our breakfast. We do strive to have the best breakfast in town. Our pool will be opening in late May. Hope to see you again soon!

Killeen, Texas
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Great staff that is very friendly and helpful.
They have allowed me to modify my reservations to better accommodate me during my 2 week stay while in town on business.
I would stay here again if I have to come here again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Hi Robert K!

Thank you for your compliments. Our guests comfort is the top priority and our team tries very hard to exceed our guests expectations. To hear you will be back to stay with us again is the best compliment we can receive.

Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I like to stay in Hampton Inns anyway, but this one was really great. The room was very clean, beds were comfy, and the staff was super nice! I would definitely stay at Hampton Inn again if ever in Leesville, or in any other city.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Hi Heather A!

Wow! Thank you for the great review. For you to say we are on of the greatest Hamptons you have ever stayed in is a great compliment. I'm glad to hear you will be staying at Hamptons again. I hope you can visit us again soon.

Best Regards!
Colbert, Washington
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The Leesville/Ft Polk Hampton Inn is about a 6 minute drive to the gates of Ft Polk, in case you are in the area for that. This hotel is very well run, the staff is well trained, and it is scrupulously clean. Check in was a breeze and every staff member I came into contact with was polite, efficient, and helpful. The double queen room was immaculate. I did the "Hotel Impossible" test and never found even a speck of dust. The beds, pillows, and linens were all fresh, clean, and comfy. They even put little sticky notes on the headboards notifying me that the duvet covers are washed for every guest! That was hilarious, but good to know. The room was very comfortable, spacious, and everything worked. The bathroom was spotless and well appointed. Their housekeeping staff is obviously very well trained and efficient. The hotel serves breakfast, which was surprisingly good. The lady in charge of that (same person all 3 nights I was there), was always working hard, refilling items, and asking if she could do anything for me. The hot menu changed daily, with offerings such as scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, fried potatoes, and an obviously frozen omelette that she managed to thaw/cook perfectly. I can be pretty picky, and I had two! There was also an oatmeal bar with various toppings, lots of baked goods, cereal and milk, fresh fruit, juices, and the coffee was pretty good. One cool thing is that they only charge 1 CENT for outgoing long distance phone calls! Since my cell phone died while I was in Leesville/Ft Polk, that was a blessing. The hotel has a pool, but it was closed because it was so early in the season. The only "negative" experience I had is that someone tried to break into my rental car the first night I was there. The hotel said they have never had a problem with that before. The parking lot is close and well lit, but I was parked at the end, next to some bushes, and it was a dark and stormy night. Life happens... The grounds of the hotel need a little weeding, etc, but I am more concerned about my room and the amenities, and they were fantastic for the money. The next time I visit Ft Polk, I will definitely stay here again. For the money, I thought it was a great place.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Hi Timinspokane!

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am truly honored that you think so highly of our hotel. We have a great team who makes it their mission to give our guest the best possible experience during their stay. We also pride ourselves in our free hot buffet style breakfast. So, that each guest can have a great start to their day. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Fort Polk.