“Excellent Experience”

Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This was our second time staying at the Hampton Inn in Leesville, LA. On both ocassions, the hotel was spotless and the staff was extremely friendly and professional at all times. We were very comfortable during our entire stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Mack P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Hi William C!

Thank you for your wonderful review. I will be sure to share your comments with our hard working staff. I know they will love to hear feedback from guest like you. One of the highest compliments we could receive is a guest that likes us enough to return.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel exceeded expectations. We were very pleased and enjoyed our stay. The staff was very helpful and we enjoyed the complimentary breakfasts which were delicious and had everything you could want.

Hi Sharon W!

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am very happy to see that our hotel exceeded your expectations. Our breakfast is a huge hit with our guest and we will make sure to keep improving on the breakfast offerings.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Visiting Leesville Louisiana for an unexpected funeral. Wasn't expecting this quality of hotel in this small city. Upon arrival and checking, walked into the room and was amazed at the smell of the room. Almost smell like it was new and the bed linens were amazing. Slept like a baby.

Hi George B!

So, so glad to know that you had an awesome stay! It is our daily goal to provide our guests with an outstanding visit and it makes us so proud to know that we accomplished that for you.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This was my first time staying at this location and i was pleasantly surprised. Everything was nice and tidy, the staff was wonderful and answered all my questions being this is a smoke free site. i would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mack P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Hi Richard D!

Thank you for a great review. To hear that you will be back to stay with us again, is the best compliment we can receive. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

There are several properties you can choose from to stay at in the Ft. Polk area. My choice is the Hampton Inn. The property is well kept. The staff is friendly and always ready to help you. If you report a room issue, they get maintenance or housekeeping to resolve the issue promptly. This is the only property I have stayed in that calls me to find out if there is anything they can do for me prior to my arrival. The breakfast buffet is clean and well stocked until they shut it down.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Hi Valued Guest,

We are very excited that you choose to stay with us out of all the other hotels in town! I'm very happy that our staff was knowledgeable and attentive to your needs. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My stay was on 2-4 May 2014.
This hotel is clean, well-maintained and looks new. The decor and ambiance is beautiful and relaxing. Breakfast is at the right temperature for each kind of food. Breakfast time is comfortably from 6-10 am. My kids and I loved making and eating waffle with strawberry and whipped cream toppings. Coffee and tea have always been hot, accessible and available during my stay. It is also within walking distance to a few restaurants. The staffs are friendly and family like, they make my family feels as comfortable as being home.

The only down during my stay is that the pool wasn't open because it's off-season, even thought it's already May.

If the pool was open, this hotel would've deserve 5 stars for our family experience.

1  Thank Yasmin L
Mack P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Hi Yasmin L!

So, glad to know you had an awesome stay! Thank you for posting the great comments about our clean hotel and friendly staff! I'm glad you and your family enjoyed our breakfast. We do strive to have the best breakfast in town. Our pool will be opening in late May. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Great staff that is very friendly and helpful.
They have allowed me to modify my reservations to better accommodate me during my 2 week stay while in town on business.
I would stay here again if I have to come here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Hi Robert K!

Thank you for your compliments. Our guests comfort is the top priority and our team tries very hard to exceed our guests expectations. To hear you will be back to stay with us again is the best compliment we can receive.