“See for yourself!”

Montigo Inn
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
“See for yourself!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

The hotel is beautiful and well kept. Service is great and the staff is amazing. Everyone is friendly and very helpful. The rooms are spacious. The rates are greatly priced. There is a nice self serve breakfast in the morning. The coffee is always fresh. I highly recommend Super 8 in Leesville.

• Stayed August 2013
mike k, Front Office Manager at Montigo Inn, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you so much for the recommendation to our hotel. I am glad to have the staff that we have here and more pleased that they made your stay easier by making sure there was hot coffee and clean rooms. Come back and see us if you are ever in the area. We will be glad to accommodate you further. Happy Travels!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Fort Huachuca, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

Two of us needed to spend four days in Leesville while we were conducting business on Fort Polk, and this motel met our needs for price. To be honest, I was not looking forward to it because I have never stayed at a Super 8 and I have not heard the most positive things about the chain. When we arrived, we found that the motel is only about 2 1/2 years old, so it looks nice and new. The front desk clerk was Super (haha) friendly, and we felt right at home immediately. The room itself, while pretty simple, was clean and nice and I really don't have any complaints about it. The walls were a little thin - I could hear my neighbor talking on the phone a couple times. Not too bad - just a quiet muffled voice, but not a show-stopper. The owner of the property was around a lot and was frequently asking us if everything was all right and if there was anything that she could do to make our stay better. I truly can't think of a time when I've had better customer service from hotel staff as I did on this trip. While this place is no Hilton, it was definitely a pleasant stay with a nice room and amazing staff. I would absolutely stay here again if I return to the area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your in depth review. Customers like you are what make us better by critiquing the stay thoroughly and bringing it to our attention so that we may accommodate our future guest better. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and had a "Super" time with us. We will be here waiting on your next trip to Fort Polk. See you soon!
Seymour, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

I recently made a trip to Leesville, Louisiana to visit with my older children and my grandson. This was my first time staying at a Super 8 motel. I had had some surgery before making this trip, so I was still healing. When I arrived at the motel, I found it difficult to sleep in the bed because of my pain. I brought this to the manager's attention and they were so accommodating to my needs. I originally had to pay up front for my stay through "Hotels.com" . The manager, Mr. Mike, was able to get my money refunded to me and was so understanding about my situation. I would recommend this motel to anyone who may be planning a visit to that area. The staff was exceptional as well. It was so refreshing to meet "honest" people who really put their customers' needs first. Thank you for your kindness.

Room Tip: King bed was awesome. Had a chair and ottoman. Had a microwave and refrigerator.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Barbara B
mike k, General Manager at Montigo Inn, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
Thank you so much for such a thoughtful, kind review. We are always happy to serve our guests to the best of our ability, that is our job. Our staff has been trained to always put the guest and their needs first. We look forward to seeing you again, god bless you!