“Wow, Who Knew?!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Leesville Ft Polk
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I was a little nervous about heading to Ft. Polk on business. Where is Leesville, Louisiana, anyway? Well, I still can't tell you where it is, but I can say that from the minute we stepped inside the door of the LaQuinta (at 10 pm!), all my fears were gone.

The service was wonderful for both personal and business needs. The staff went above and beyond - shouts out to Rose, Stephanie, Shannon, and the nice lady who makes the eggs (from scratch). The room was comfortable and very clean.

Because of my business travel, I am definitely a self-proclaimed hotel snob and usually stay in, let's say, more expensive hotel chains. You won me over. Thank you for an unexpected treat!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

We went to Fort Polk to visit our Army children. This hotel was the recommended due to the proximity to the Fort's entrance gate. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our hostess called us after we arrived in our room to make sure it was what we expected & to make sure we didn't need anything. Our breakfast hostess was fantastic-helpful & kind. The beds were heavenly. The breakfast was fresh & hot.

Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Traveling like i do for my job, it is rare that I walk into a hotel and feel like I am at home, but when I walk into the doors here, that is exactly how I feel. The staff is so welcoming and accommodating, and the property is in pristine condition. The beds are wonderfully comfortable and the shower is HUGE!

If you are shopping price, you will find this hotel is a little more than other area hotels, but trust me, it is worth those few extra dollars in comparison to the other hotels. If you are working at Fort Polk, the closeness of the property to the base makes this the clear and logical choice!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I am stationed at Fort Polk, however when I have friends or family come, we always stay here. I even stayed here, the first time I came to Fort Polk. It's super clean, the beds are amazing, and the rooms are big. However, its area, makes it a little less than ideal, not necessarily anybodies fault.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Some distance out of Leesville and so new there isn't an advertisment for it from the main road yet. Our room was absolutely perfect in every way. The decor is ultra modern, the corridors light and airy. The staff were freindly and the cooked breakfast was excellent. All in all a real treat. The hotel is outside Fort Polk in an area still being developed so eating places are limited. We went to Papa John`s across the road. Absolutely fine.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We had a big todo to attend in DeRidder, LA but we needed a pet friendly hotel and this was the closest one. Well almost. We like to stay at La Qunta's when we travel with our dog because they stay free and they have a very reasonable pet policy (such as, you can leave your dog alone in the room but if it starts barking and is out of control then ah no.) So i was excited to see that this hotel had been built in 2013 so I knew it wasn't going to need renovation. It was very large and spacious, quiet, and obviously new. The staff was also extremely friendly and helpful. I had booked the room on Priceline but I am a La Quinta freqently "stayer" so I wanted to add the stay to my card but because I'd gone through Priceline there was a hiccup and instead of getting all crabby about it (which some would have) Holly did everything (including calling her off duty managers) to see how to fix the sitatuion. It took her a few calls and at least 1/2 to get it straightend out but she did and she do so cheerfully. Her concern was me not her. How refreshing. When checking out we also experienced the same helpful and friendly attitude.

The only issue I had was the bathroom in the room was not well thought out. They put the sink in the bathroom and that's ok but it also is where they put the coffee bar, yuck... and the only mirror in the whole room was in the bathroom.

Frequently when rooms are laid out like this while my husband is getting ready I can at least put my makeup on using the "other" mirror. In this case not so much.

Overall a good option for a good nights rest.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We were totally amazed! The property is very new, the staff is amazing and the rooms are unbelievably nice and I am not just saying for Leesville standards but in general. Several properties where we have stayed the breakfast hours were stated as 6-9 and in reality were 6-8:15, here at 9:10 the food was just being put away and the very nice lady offered to get more juice or other non prepared items for some late arrivals. The front desk gave us time to get to the room and called to see if everything was acceptable. AMAZING!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesville
Quality Inn
Montigo Inn
Montigo Inn
#5 of 11 in Leesville
Best Western Plus Deridder Inn & Suites

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Leesville Ft Polk? Share your experiences!