Montigo Inn(Leesville)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$116
US$55
  • Pool
All reviewsla quintacomfortable bedsstayed here for one nightonly negativequiet locationwould stay againbasepetsbrandluggagedresserpropertymicrowaveftpolkcarpetdesk
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

I am military and only stayed 1 night because I had to wait to get room on post. This hotel was clean and had everything I needed. The lady working the front desk this morning was very nice and cheerful. I will stay here again if I need too.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank guypatm
Barry G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

I am glad we had a room for you, next time we hope we can take care of you for your entire stay, But we appreciate the time you were here. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with your stay even if only for a night. If you ever need us we will be here to make sure we can take care of you. Thank you again!

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

This individual seriously needs a raise!! She helped out with all my needs to include but not limited to razors, combs, coffee, etc. I am really needy when I stay in hotels and this woman is the super hero of the quality inn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such great comments. We are very pleased to hear that we were able to take such good care of you and get you everything you needed for your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Our AC was broken so we headed out to this hotel. The rooms were very clean and large. We spent a very quiet night in very comfortable beds. Breakfast was great and had lots of choices. I like the fact there is more then pastries. Great service and lots of parking!! Very close to Fort Polk, it's right beside the main entrance. Yes, I would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank o2beinpa
Barry G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2015

I am so sorry to hear about your AC, however i am glad it brought you to us. We are so pleased to hear that you were so happy with your stay here with us. I hope that you never have to deal with your AC being out again, but i do hope we get to see you again! Thank you for taking the time to leave a cooment for us and share your stay with others.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

I stayed here for about six weeks while I was TDY, rooms were clean and the staff was friendly and helpful especially Meaghan. I would say that the only complaint that I had was with the elevators, the chimes were very loud, and after about the third week, one elevator broke and was never fixed, so we only had one working elevator (with vary loud chimes).

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Wheeler V

First of i would like to say thank you very much for your service. We are please to hear how happy you were with your stay. I am glad the staff could make such a great impression on your during your stay with us. We hope that if you TDY to the area agian that you will come stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

The Quality Inn is a surprised gem of a hotel. I normally equated Quality Inn with the less than desirable places to stay and would overlook their listing. This Quality Inn exceeded our expectations! The staff is warm and courteous. The rooms are clean and spacious.

Upon arriving, Megan met us with a smile and a friendly demeanor. She had our keys and paperwork ready, courteous and most helpful. She is awesome! After inquiring about where to buy fresh seafood, Amanda researched and printed out a recommendation. Thanks Amanda...the recommendation was great. Miss Myra is so sweet. Thanks for the breakfast Miss Myra! Thanks Anne for such a clean room.

Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank NWARoadWarriors

I am so glad that we could be a gem to you and that we were not over looked. We will use your great comments as fuel to continue to grow and ensure that provide every guest with the outstanding service you walked away with. Thank you so much again for taking the time to leave us a comment.