US$114
US$120
US$116
US$55
  • Pool
All reviewsla quintacomfortable bedsstayed here for one nightonly negativequiet locationwould stay againbasepetsbrandluggagedresserpropertymicrowaveftpolkcarpetdesk
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

It is practically brand new. Quiet, clean, and perfect if you need to be near the base. But I must brag on Cynthia who is manager there. I made reservations last minute with no cancellation but did not get dates correct. She was gracious, friendly, and helpful in changing them with the same rate I had booked originally. Entire staff was great. The few things I found negative were simple personal preferences.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2016

They don't have bathtubs here! Only showers. In all of my years of staying in hotels, this is the first place I've ran across that didn't have a bathtub. After many hours of driving, I was exhausted and was having visions of sinking into a hot bubble bath. I checked in and with bubble bath in hand, walked into the bathroom to find a lone shower stall. So I ask the clerk for a room with a tub, please. I was informed that they only have one room with a tub, a "family room" which was already checked out. This alone would be enough for me not to visit this place again, but I have to add one more thing. The next morning about an hour and a half before checkout time, I get the "tap tap open." The cleaning lady taps twice, then opens my door. Just like that. I didn't even have time to respond before she's in my room! I mean I didn't have time to stand up and there she was. What if I'd been naked? Or otherwise occupied? Who does that?! So for this reason and the lack of a bathtub, I will not be staying at this place again. Otherwise great bed, good breakfast, nice staff, but no tub and barging into my room way before check out time is unacceptable.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Ginger S
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This is an excellent place to stay. Super friendly people working the front desk as well as cleaning staff. We stayed in room 108 it's at the end of the hall near the exit door. Room is super clean the bed is unbelievably comfortable. We will be using this hotel over and over as we visit my son at Fort Polk. Pricing is very good as well.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Very clean, comfortable and the staff is up there with the best. Front desk folks have been awesome and very helpful and the maintenance staff responds quickly to any issues. Housekeepers do an awesome job ensuring everything is clean. Very highly recommended!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I stayed two nights in this hotel. I will book again without hesitation. I am so picky about hotels, I bought a camper to avoid them. However since my granddaughter's softball team was in this hotel as a group, I booked a room.
No regrets at all. My first 'oh, no' was having a room by the elevator hall. NEVER heard it. This property was very clean.
Breakfast was abundant, even though the property had at least three different ball teams and families staying there. Eggs and sausage was cooked in batches to insure they were fresh. All items were replenished quickly.
I called the hotel to reserve a room with our group. The receptionist was quick to point out that I could get a less expensive rate online. She asked me to call her after booking online so she could assign my reservation to the floor with our team.
The staff offered to launder our team's uniforms, without additional charges.
This hotel doesn't have a pool, but shares a pool with the hotel next door. The pool is adjacent to the small parking lot. (I have walked further to a pool in a municipal park.)

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family