“Southern Hospitality in Leesville”

Best Western Stagecoach Inn
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Leesville, United States
“Southern Hospitality in Leesville”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The Best Western hotel staff always make me feel welcome and are very helpful. The innernet connection is always fast and easy to access. The rooms are clean and the hotel is located in a quite section of town.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I spend a lot of time here for work and can honestly say I always get greeted with a smile and a welcome back. There are a lot of other choices in the area and I would not chose a single one over this place. It's like coming back to see family every time. The breakfast is always top notch with an abundance of choices sure to fit anyone's taste. They have everything from biscuits and gravy, eggs to fresh fruit and cereal. On the few times there was something I wanted that wasn't available the staff was very quick to double check or offer me a comparable alternative. I mean if I wanted an omelet with hash browns I would go to the local diner, but as for hotel breakfast goes you can't beat it!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Damon W
Clinton, Mississippi
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Its a nice clean and safe Best Western. Lots of Construction workers. I have to say Breakfast is NOT GOOD, you cant even call what they serve continental breakfast. The only thing good to eat out of it is the biscuits and cereal (boxes).

Room Tip: Dont choose room close to the Laundry area or the Cleaning Service Office.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Scottsdale AZ, United States
Reviewed 22 January 2014

pleasent late check in, nice, clean, comfortable beds, had issue with heat in 1 room upon arrival, was quickly transferred to near by room and had no other issues, breakfast was good, would stay here again

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Leesville is nothing to brag about and neither are any of the hotels in the area besides the Best Western and Days Inn. I've stayed at the Best Western on two occasions for extended periods of time. Staff is always friendly and they keep the hotel and grounds very clean. The rooms are ok, nothing spectacular but I'm sure it's better that anything else down at the end of the strip. The hotel is situated on the edge of town which is nice because it doesn't share a parking lot with anything else so no garbage comes through the parking lot (that I've seen). Breakfast is ok, it will fill ou stomach and if you are on the go they always have prepackage muffins and danishes that you can grab quickly. I'll stay again when I'm in the area for work.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Rosebud, Australia
Reviewed 7 November 2013

This hotel lived up to my expectations of Best Western Hotels. It was clean and comfy and nicely furnished, and I felt safe and well looked after. It is not on the main drag with all the other chain hotels, it is back a block or so , so it was quiet.
The rooms were big and had great WiFi. Breakfast was very nice, and the people who worked there were also lovely.
The grounds are well kept with a nice pool.
I was very happy to stay here and would recommend this place without hesitation.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank catwic57
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

The front desk clerk was friendly at check in. However, during our 4 day stay on business we attempted to use the door hanger which you fill out and lets the housekeeping staff know the approximate time you wish to have your roomed serviced while your out.

On the first day using the card we returned to the room, only to find the card laying on the ground below our door. Once inside our room it immediately became apparent the room was not serviced! A call to the front desk and brought it to their attention! The clerk provided us with fresh towels, and said she would let management know.

For the next two days housekeeping literally GLARED at us and were obviously angered by our call! Each day we found the door hanger crammed down inside the card access lock. We had to dig the paper out just to scan our card. The coffee and toiletries were not restocked.

After checking out, I was charged double for the last day, which would have been noticed by me, but did not receive that SINGLE receipt! It was only discovered after I saw my company credit card statement!

I've made three calls which I was promised each time that a manager would return my call; but to no avail! The matter is now in a dispute phase with the credit card company!

The owner needs to make a few changes regarding customer service before he loses more future business.

Caution... Is my recommendation if you stay here!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business