“Stagecoach Inn is the #1 Best Western Hotel!!!!/ by Ntuition”

SureStay Hotel Leesville
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have stayed at several Best Western hotels but Stagecoach Inn is tremendously the best, cleanest, and friendliest hotel I have ever been too. Ms. Monica is a WONDERFUL MANAGER. She answered questions and resolved issues in a very timely manner. Monica personality was awesome. She always smiled and was very well knowledgeable of her job duties and responsibilities. The entire staff was very good and polite. The room was extremely clean, comfortable and relaxing. If I had to nominate an EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR FOR BEST WESTERN, IT WILL BE MS. MONICA. If I had to nominate the HOTEL OF THE YEAR
IT WILL BE STAGECOACH INN. I truly enjoyed my stay at this hotel.The HOSPITALITY WAS OVERWHELMING!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I was very pleased with our stay at this Inn. The room was cool and clean with a microwave a mini-fridge. We had driven a long way and we were wore out when we got there. The lady at the chek in counter, Monica, got us checked in quickly. She was also able to answer any questions that we had as we're not familiar with the area. The cleaning staff was very friendly and helpful. My favorite part of this place is the pool and hot tub area. My daughter really enjoyed swimming, and I was happy that it was so clean. I really enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub in the evening. I SO needed that!

Room Tip: Rooms on the inside of the square are closer to the pool area
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for the past few years and the place is always clean and the staff if very friendly and accommodating. The hot breakfast has always been good but they have actually improved it recently. It is so much better than the other hotels I stay in. It has eggs, Bacon, Gravy, sausage, French toast, biscuits and an assortment of cold items. This is all included in the stay. Great job guys.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Howard P
Reviewed 30 June 2014

In town for a weekend meeting. I chose this hotel rather than the one most were at. I had been here before. small property but the friendliest staff. Room was beautiful, comfortable and it had 2 side chairs. So comfortable. Would suggest this place to anyone.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel since it was built. It is by far the nicest room in Leeseville La. The little pool is nice. Easy access and good parking right in front of the room. The breakfast could use some work but at least they offer hot items. It is always clean and I have never had any problems here what so ever. I will be back.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We always stay here when traveling to Fort Polk to see our son and his family. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. This time we used the pool it was nice to have it to our selves. Grand daughter loves to swim. We usually don't do the Breakfast. Husband usually just get coffee. The staff knows us by our last name. Its nice knowing we are greeted with friendly staff. Nice to spend fathers day weekend here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The Best Western hotel staff always make me feel welcome and are very helpful. The innernet connection is always fast and easy to access. The rooms are clean and the hotel is located in a quite section of town.