“Very nice two-night stay”

Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The staff here couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. I was comfortable and satisfied with everything, from breakfast to the pool to the bed. One front desk clerk let me use her own umbrella because it was raining hard. Outstanding!

Room Tip: My room on the second floor, near the elevators, was fine. I am unable to compare...it's the onl...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Mack P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Hi LeslieF!

I'm honored that you thought so highly of our hotel! Our team strives to provide excellent customer service and a fabulous place to stay! I will certainly share your comments with our staff. I know it will be greatly appreciated!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Have stayed twice at this Holiday Inn. This is while working in Deridder. It is alittle farther to travel than just staying in Deridder, but the town has so much convienience to it. The hotel is one of the best Holiday Inns I have stayed at. This includes, the breakfast bar, the beds, and the management and staff. Can't say enough. Highly recommendable.

Room Tip: All room are great. On my first stay I checked in and checked out numerous time. Once I was put in...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Hi SalR123!

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm so glad to hear that you think we are "highly recommendable" and one of "the best Holiday Inns". I will certainly share your comments with our staff. We hope to see you again on all of your return visits to Leesville-Fort Polk.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

No complaints. Marinda at the front desk was very personable and attentive to customer needs. Clean rooms, location close to Fort Polk and other local hot spots. Enjoyed the amenities of food and drinks, both for breakfast and the occasional dinner. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: June 2014

Hi Baolua!

We are truly honored by such a fabulous review! Thank you for sharing your compliments. I will certainly share them with our staff. Marinda will be very excited to hear what you've shared!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The front desk staff was friendly. The room was clean. The air worked great. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel was quiet. The breakfast was good. The hotel was easy to get to. Will definitely stay there again

• Stayed: June 2014

Hi Garrett12345!

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm very excited that you thought so highly of our hotel. One of the highest compliments we could receive is a guest that likes us enough to return.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Although I will always consider Leesville my home town, I haven't had a home to stay in since we sold our property in 2012. It seems the only time I return these days is to attend long-time family friend's funerals, but this time was a little different. Shortly after arriving and settling into my room, a sympathy card was slid under my door from Nora, the Guest Service Rep, on behalf of her and the Holiday Inn Express hotel staff. With an awesome staff like this, great service, great room, and great continental breakfast, there is no doubt where I'll stay the next time I'm in town! Thanks for the hospitality!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Hi PatP!

I'm so honored that you think so highly of our hotel. I'm excited that we can expect to see you again. One of the highest compliments we could receive is a guest that likes us enough to return.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have just returned from a training trip to Ft. Polk.
During this trip, my coworker had a medical emergency.
The staff responded with area Hospital locations and phone numbers.
Marinda, Phyllis, and Nora, who were working the front desk, showed compassion and concern for my coworker. And would ask how he was doing daily.
Although area hotels were booked during this time, the helpful members at Leesville Holiday Inn Express were able to hold a room for my coworker’s wife.
Thanks to all who work at Holiday Inn Express at Leesville.
With your help I was able to fulfill my training mission and get my friend back home safely.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
HiLeesvilleManager, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2014

Good Evening jerry f!

We are very happy to have been able to provide you and your friends with comfortable accommodations during your time in need. We look forward to seeing you again on all your return visits to Leesville - Fort Polk.

Tammy Kennedy | Manager | Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Fort Polk

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The staff is very friendly and Austin, who was the person that checked me in was AWESOME! He was very friendly and helpful! I hope Mr. Patel sees this or is informed about Austin's great hospitality. And the hotel was very clean and overall a great place to stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business