Days Inn Leesville
US$71
QualityInn
US$90
Priceline
All reviewsair conditionerin towngreat breakfastplantsmotelplugbusiness
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The hotel rooms are humid. I bring my own dehumidifier and take out over 2 gallons of water per day. The refrigerator freezes my food. the desk/office chair in the room doesn't stay where it's set (sinks down). The toilet stopper stuck. The sink drains slow.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Oscar R
DaysInn-Leesville, General Manager at Days Inn Leesville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.I am sorry to hear that your experience was anything less than a great experience as we strive to make all guest stays a positive one.Due to our humid summers we have made adjustments on all a/c units and trained with housekeeping to help pull out moisture and keep moisture out of the rooms as well as check settings on all appliances in the rooms.Thanks to your review and others we are able to correct any challenges we may have to provide you with a great experience when you stay with us here at the Days Inn.Again I thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInn-Leesville, General Manager at Days Inn Leesville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Reviewed 30 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInn-Leesville, General Manager at Days Inn Leesville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Reviewed 21 May 2013

What really made this stay perfect for me and why I would chose to stay here again is having access to the Anytime Fitness gym. I really like to work out when I travel and this access made this trip great for me.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInn-Leesville, General Manager at Days Inn Leesville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Thank you for your response.It is always great to hear when a guest is satisfied with our service and the many amenities we offer.Thank you for allowing us to accommodate you during your stay in Leesville,La and if you're ever in the area we would love and welcome the opportunity to accommodate you again.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

we called and asked about the hot tub but when we got there it didnt even work, the bathrooms are very small and the carpet was sticky.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInn-Leesville, General Manager at Days Inn Leesville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2013

I'm sorry to hear that your recent stay with us wasn't so pleasant.I also appreciate you taking the time to write this review.It is your comments that help us to improve on our quality and service to provide you with the best experience.We are currently working on the hot tub issue.If you're ever in the area please contact me so I can make sure your next experience will be your best experience.