“Quick stop before heading into Slidell”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #84 of 173 Restaurants in Mandeville
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We had a quick stop here and we all ordered two for twenty. Our waitress was very attentive to our needs and we never were left with a empty cup. We were in a hurry so we paid our bill with the machine in the table.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I eat here often and don't consider writing a review for each visit, however I figured I should write something considering the quality and service I enjoy on such a consistent basis.

I eat here about once a month, and as a creature of habit I almost always order the same thing: the chicken quesadilla explosion salad. I order it pretty picky: no tortilla strips, no corn and bean salsa, and extra balsamic vinaigrette. Every single time the kitchen delivers a perfect order, no complaints. And every time I eat this particular dish, it tastes of the same quality.

I can't remember ever having a bad meal or experience here. The servers are always smiling, friendly, and helpful without being overbearing. It's my go-to place when I'm in town despite being a chain.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Good service that wasn't deminished at all when the waitress knew that I was there for the Veteran's Day special. I don't usually eat at chain restaurants and go for 'mom & pop' local restaurants instead. The soup and salad meal was very good and very filling. I'll even come back for it on a day that I have to pay for it. Thanks Chili's for honoring Vets this week!!

1  Thank cathy h
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

It's not great, but it's not bad. I often come here because I know what I'm getting. The atmosphere at the bar is way better than sitting at a table. The margaritas are excellent and the brownie sundae is delicious! I use to get the big mouth bites but the quality has faded over the last year or so.

1  Thank amars662
Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

Had the bottomless lunch promo.... Cesar Salad and Soup.... For a small amount of cash you can fill ur belly really nicely.