“Good Value/Nice People”
Review of American Inn Motel

American Inn Motel
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Many
Reviewed 29 March 2013

This motel has an unusual number of 5-star ratings, and they are well earned. It's not that the hotel itself is all that spectacular, but it's clean and a good value for the money. More than that, the manager is just a really nice guy. As an example, we arrived at night after a long drive, and he asked if the kids wanted any cereal as a snack before they went to bed. He also told us not to worry about the check-out time since we got in so late. And when we got to our room, the bed and pillows were super comfortable. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 March 2013

I stopped by for a night after a rough day of work, I was stressed out and just needed a good sleep. The manager on call greeted me with a smile and a warm mood that just totally melted away my bad spirits. He wasn't just faking it, a really nice man, we had an interesting conversation and I knew this would be a fine place to stay. Perfect little clean spot for a good night's rest. I can't tell you how nice it makes the stay when the service is so good.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2013

My family and I stayed here for a week. The manager was great we cared about every aspect of our stay. The rooms are very clean and kept up, if we needed anything he always got it for us quickly. I stayed at another hotel in town and I was just another customer here I feel like a guest. I would strongly reccomend the American Inn to all my friends and family and anyone looking for a place.to stay..

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I stayed here for a night and will definitely again. The manger was exceptionally hospitable! Several security cameras are watching the park lot area which was comforting. Room cleanliness was very good.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 11 January 2013

me and my husband stay at motel,front desk was very friendly,any time help like 24 hours room was clean and comfortable no noise from parking lot quite,safe security system,room was remodeled have coffee pot and flat screen tv, that was also good to go several food place close by that location make walkable i would to stay again

Room Tip: east side rooms are like brand new recommend to stay again
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank opal l
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Friendly...room recently refurbished...even flat screen tv. Liked having coffee pot in room. Main road has moved to bypass and you may need directions to find motel. Several eating places close by the motel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2012

Spent a friday and saturday night at property as grand child born in Zwolle. Was offered third night for half price so we stayed another night. Resort was clean and functional. Heater and ac worked well also had fridge and microwave. very nice for reasonably priced room. would stay here again

Room Tip: some rooms are larger than others suggest king sized bed as room is larger
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Many
Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection
#9 of 15 in Natchitoches
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#8 of 15 in Natchitoches

Been to American Inn Motel? Share your experiences!