“Great get away!”

Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Many
Reviewed 21 March 2013

The resort is great for the golfer and fishermen. It is also just a great place for a weekend get away to enjoy the outdoors and just relax. It has great views of Toledo Bend Lake. There is a great patio and club to relax and have a drink or two.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with Cypress Bend Resort. We look forward to welcoming you back again during your next visit!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

This resort was perfect. I have never seen anything like it before. There were all kind of activities to do and I really enjoyed myself. I went with my church family and was able to fellowship with them and kick back. I really enjoyed playing golf, which was my first time. The scenery was beautiful and the weather was great. I really enjoyed the food as well. The room I slept in was perfect and the employees were very hospitable and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your most recent stay, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we are delighted to hear we have met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to Louisiana.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Rooms were nicely appointed; restaurant served delicious food for dinner; the views of the lake are amazing as well as being nestled far away from road traffic. This is in a park-like setting so quiet and serene. Boat ramps are very close as fishing seems to be main attraction to this lake. The hotel faces West across the lake making for romantic scenes at dusk. I will definitely come back. Running/Hiking trails...up to 6 miles.

Room Tip: Might be good to request a lake side room to see that when you wake an at dusk if you're stuck i...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for choosing Cypress Bend Resort, please keep us in mind for your next visit!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Stunning lobby, very friendly and helpful staff, immaculate grounds for strolling and soaking up the sunshine, incredible outdoor dining, clean and beautiful rooms with killer views of the lake... Really, what more could you ask for?

This hotel is incredible. I booked a standard room / standard rate, and the room we stayed in was well above our expectations. After a professional and very friendly check (front desk staff was amazing!), I turned and discovered a stunning view of the lake.. Wow. We knew this hotel was on the lake, gorgeous location, etc., but never thought it had get such an incredible view of the lake

The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable: very comfortable bed, office desk, etc.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to compliment our great location as well as our clean, spacious rooms. I am so happy that we could accommodate you during your stay at Cypress Bend. Our staff hopes to welcome you back to our hotel again soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I was staying here for a Men's retreat and will have to say that our group was treated like royalty. The rooms was spacious, comfortable and was so convenient for us. I loved my stay at this hotel. The staff was excellent! I am looking forward to my next visit. I would highly recommend Cypress Bend Golf Resort in Many, La. It was a great experience!

1  Thank Steelerfan4life

Thank you so much for such a detailed review and we are so pleased on how much you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate you choosing us on your trip to Louisiana and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

This trip was exactly what I needed,and Cypress Bend Golf Resort (the one in Many, LA) was the prefect place for it!
The retreat was not even half way over and I was already talking about the return for next year!
The staff was great.Very nice.Catering to all my needs.The rooms are spacious and clean.The grounds are very well keep!
Looking forward to next years retreat!!!

Cypress Bend Golf Resort,.......YOU ARE AWESOME!!

Room Tip: Bring your golf clubs,fishing poles and a blanket for a nice chat around a bonfire.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay as our guest during your recent visit to Cypress Bend. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your experience. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time as our guest. Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance to you. We look forward to seeing you again soon and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

Let's start with the hotel, the facilities was very clean, very well kept, looks as if it only been open a year. The staff was unbelievable, very accommodating and polite. I took my turn on the beautiful golf course, very challenging and again the staff working the Golf area was again incredible. I could not have asked for a better place to visit. My only wish, was that I had an opportunity to enjoy the great massages that I heard all about. I look forward to bringing my wife there for a weekend get away.

Room Tip: Ask for an odd number room, this will allow you to view the 18th hole off of your patio or out of yo...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your experience. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time as our guest. This truly means a great deal to us. Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance to you. We look forward to seeing you again soon and have a wonderful day.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Many
Starlite Motel
Starlite Motel
#4 of 5 in Many
American Inn Motel
American Inn Motel
#5 of 5 in Many
Harborlight Marina and Resort

Been to Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!