Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection
US$69
Hotwire.com
American Inn Motel(Many)(Great Value!)
US$62
Quality Inn(Natchitoches)
US$82
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$71
Hampton Inn Natchitoches(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$101
US$63
US$116
Best Western Natchitoches Inn(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$121
All reviewspro shopcypress bend resorttoledo bendgolf weekendbeautiful golf courserocking chairsgreat weekendheated poolbeautiful propertyfitness centerroom was largefull kitchengolf suitesspalouisianaretreatgolfed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Recently, our church had our S.U.P.E.R.MAN Mens Conference at Cypress Bend. The Resort is beautiful and the staff were excellent. The view of the lake was just amazing. The masseuse was excellent. They have everything swimming, fishing, 18 hole golf coarse, driving range, boat ramps, and just places to just kick your feet up and enjoy the great outdoors. I have no complaints about Cypress Bend. Money well spent for a relaxing getaway and gathering of men. I will definitely be returning with my wife and kids to enjoy this resort again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your experience. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time as our guest. This truly means a great deal to us. Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance to you. We look forward to seeing you again soon and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

The resort is great for the golfer and fishermen. It is also just a great place for a weekend get away to enjoy the outdoors and just relax. It has great views of Toledo Bend Lake. There is a great patio and club to relax and have a drink or two.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with Cypress Bend Resort. We look forward to welcoming you back again during your next visit!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

This resort was perfect. I have never seen anything like it before. There were all kind of activities to do and I really enjoyed myself. I went with my church family and was able to fellowship with them and kick back. I really enjoyed playing golf, which was my first time. The scenery was beautiful and the weather was great. I really enjoyed the food as well. The room I slept in was perfect and the employees were very hospitable and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your most recent stay, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we are delighted to hear we have met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to Louisiana.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Rooms were nicely appointed; restaurant served delicious food for dinner; the views of the lake are amazing as well as being nestled far away from road traffic. This is in a park-like setting so quiet and serene. Boat ramps are very close as fishing seems to be main attraction to this lake. The hotel faces West across the lake making for romantic scenes at dusk. I will definitely come back. Running/Hiking trails...up to 6 miles.

Room Tip: Might be good to request a lake side room to see that when you wake an at dusk if you're stuck in the room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for choosing Cypress Bend Resort, please keep us in mind for your next visit!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Stunning lobby, very friendly and helpful staff, immaculate grounds for strolling and soaking up the sunshine, incredible outdoor dining, clean and beautiful rooms with killer views of the lake... Really, what more could you ask for?

This hotel is incredible. I booked a standard room / standard rate, and the room we stayed in was well above our expectations. After a professional and very friendly check (front desk staff was amazing!), I turned and discovered a stunning view of the lake.. Wow. We knew this hotel was on the lake, gorgeous location, etc., but never thought it had get such an incredible view of the lake

The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable: very comfortable bed, office desk, etc.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to compliment our great location as well as our clean, spacious rooms. I am so happy that we could accommodate you during your stay at Cypress Bend. Our staff hopes to welcome you back to our hotel again soon!