“Clean & comfortable for a nights stay.”
Review of Starlite Motel

Starlite Motel
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Many
Tyler, Texas
“Clean & comfortable for a nights stay.”
Reviewed 16 July 2011

We had a positive experience on our first trip there. We were arriving around midnight and had called to tell the manager to say...yes we are coming! He left the light on for us. It was a very clean and comfortable room...for 3 people new beds and bedding was clean and fresh, nice clean bathroom , new flat screen tv. We have stayed there again on trips to that section on Louisiana...and will continue to stay there. If you just need a clean safe room this is a great value. The oil field workers stay there....so we were the last ones in that night and the last ones out in the morning too... It is not fancy..but clean and safe.
Nice to see that someone has updated this cute Court Motel so well...

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank krb1113

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 5 May 2011

We came to visit family and stayed at the Starlight. Abosolutely nothing fancy, but a very comfy room,great bed and quiet. I have stayed there before and have never really had any complaints. If there has been an issue, it has been resolved quickly. The motel is kind of old and there are some areas (like the shower) that could use some repair, but overall a great place to stay for the money it costs you. I'll stay there again for sure.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Arizjackie1022
Houston, TX
Reviewed 5 December 2010

Good for if you just need a clean place to rest/sleep for the night. Adjacent to eating places. I recommend Country Boy Kitchen across the street. El Patio was not good to me at all...my son found his food alright there and liked the chips and Salsa. I made my reservation online and was aprehensive after reading other review; however, I got there and they had my reservation and when I checked in I asked if I could possibley cancel the second night if I could find a motel in Natchitoches and he was willing to let me do that as long as I let him know by 9am that i was not staying another night. They also let me check out an hour early. The room was clean, but had a noticeable smell when you first enter that you didn't notice after you had been in it awhile. There is a fridege and microwave which is very handy. They have wi to rest/sleep for the night. Adjacent to eating places. I recommend Country Boy Kitchen across the street. El Patio was not good to me at all...my son found his food alright there and liked the chips and Salsa. I made my reservation online and was aprehensive after reading other review; however, I got there and they had my reservation and when I checked in I asked if I could possibley cancel the second night if I could find a motel in Natchitoches and he was willing to let me do that as long as I let him know by 9am that i was not staying another night. They also let me check out an hour early. The room was clean, but had a noticeable smell when you first enter that you didn't notice after you had been in it awhile. There is a fridege and microwave which is very handy. They have wi fi and HBO and Showtime. So overall comfotable and clean but basic...no frills. My son is tall so shower hit him about the mid abdomen, which we laughed about.A/C and heat available in some type of window like unit which was kind of noisy but not so much to really bother if your not a light sleeper. Show full review

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank agendab
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 22 October 2010

I stayed one night held the room with my credit card. Paid cash and then was charged on my credit card also. I didn't know this until I got home. I called and the so called manager said I had never even stay there.

This is was done on purpose. DO NOT TRUST THE HONESTY OF THESE PEOPLE. I AM REPORT THIS TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank airisten

Travellers are raving about these Many hotels

Houston
Reviewed 31 July 2010

I made reservations in Feb. 2010 for a room in April. We visited Louisiana and then on to Hodges Gardens planning on staying at this motel. I had a comfirmations number and had called before I left home to assure all plans were set. When I got to the motel I told her my comf. # and the lady says "NO ROOMS!!NO ROOMS!!. She waved a paper at me and continued to say NO ROOMS. She never even apologized nor did she try to be of any help finding a room elsewhere. These are different owners from the last time I stayed here, WHAT A DISSAPOINTMENT........

Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
3 Thank eawfbg
Central Arizona, Arizona
Reviewed 5 June 2009

We were traveling through this area on route to Arizona. The motel is an older building located in a small town. There aren't many options for lodging in this area and we booked a room based on a Trip Advisor review. The room was small, with only enough room to walk around the bed and other furniture. I don't think two people would have been able to pass each other, it was that small. The bathroom was recently updated and was clean. The heating unit (also the A/C) didn't provide much heat for the 26 degree night. My wife was cold all night. It is also a place where construction workers stay, and they get up mightly early to be on the job. The office has a "continental breakfast", but it is really a bowl of pre-packaged muffins and rolls with a pot of coffee. We opted to eat at Pearls Cafe in town, which was wonderful.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pigseyepeg
Biloxi, MS
Reviewed 24 March 2009

We were visiting Bush Gardens so this was a good place to spend the night. Rooms and beds are clean. Quiet! Absolutely no frills, just basic necessities. The price of the room was comparable to the type of room. We would stay there again if we visited the area. We ate in the Mexican Restaurant next door and the food was good.

Lots of road construction on the highway from Many to Bush Gardens but was easily traveled.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank BonjourBiloxi_MS
Also consider these accommodations in or near Many
Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection
American Inn Motel
American Inn Motel
#5 of 5 in Many
Days Inn Natchitoches
Days Inn Natchitoches
#10 of 15 in Natchitoches

Been to Starlite Motel? Share your experiences!