“Not just ice cream any more”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Marrero
Reviewed 28 January 2014

It has been at least 20 years since I have stopped at a DQ, but in my travels around town yesterday, I couldn't resist. Easy in and out of the parking lot, and restaurant was spotlessly clean. Seating was comfortable unless you have extremely long legs (I do.) Getting into and out of the booth type seating was a little difficult, but once settled in, it was fine.

The menu was mainly burgers, hot dogs, and chicken with the typical fast food selection of beverages. Order at the counter and someone will bring your meal to your table. I opted for one of their many burgers with a side salad. When it arrived, the burger looked wonderful, with fresh lettuce and tomato. The salad was fresh with cut up tomato and the dressing I choose in a separate container.

One problem . . . the burger was cold. Tasty but cold. When I go back, I will send the burger back if the same thing happens - I didn't have time to do that yesterday.